Profile for hazanne > Reviews

Content by hazanne

hazanne "Needless to say I just love books. I like mostly psychological thrillers, Ruth Rendall is my favourite author also like Joseph Finder."

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Clean
Clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 29 July 2016
This review is from: Clean (App)
It does what it's designed to do. I have never had a problem with it.

CalmingBreath Meditation Stool Cushion (Midnight Blue)
CalmingBreath Meditation Stool Cushion (Midnight Blue)
Offered by Calming Breath

3.0 out of 5 stars Folding stool, 12 May 2016
The reason it has 3 stars and not 5 is that I am concerned that I might squeeze my fingers in it when setting it up. I would rather have got one that doesn't collapse for the purpose of carrying around. There must be a way of securing the hinges somehow to avoid accident. I shall have to be careful with it and hope I don't get squeezed. Otherwise very nice to sit on especially with the cushion.

Beginner Tai Chi Level 1 [DVD]
Beginner Tai Chi Level 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Luff
Offered by zenchestnuts

5.0 out of 5 stars difficulty made easy, 27 April 2016
Very good for a complete beginner as it is easy to follow and well produced.

The Best Of Indian Classical Music
The Best Of Indian Classical Music

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely music, 6 Jan. 2016
This is a lovely compilation Enjoyed it a lot.

10ml Sweet Fennel Pure Essential Oil
10ml Sweet Fennel Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet fennel favourite, 21 Dec. 2015
Sweet fennel is one of my favourite essential oils. It has an aniseed type aroma and is quite strong so I mix just a few drops with a few drops of geranium, and once that has been diffused for a short while, the delicious scent remains in the room for ages. I use the Amir diffuser which is lovely.

Aroma Diffuser, Amir® 100ml Colorful Ultrasonic Humidifier Aroma Diffuser / Aromatherapy Essential oil Diffuser Cool Mist Humidifier for Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room
Offered by Amir UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little aromatherapy light., 20 Oct. 2015
I have just received my Diffuser and I love it. It can be used as a light or a diffuser or both together. The light is able to continuously change colour or you can choose a colour for it to remain on with or without the mist. I found the price very reasonable for a quality item and from the email that was sent out at purchase the customer service seems excellent.

From the Cradle (Detective Lennon Thriller Series Book 1)
From the Cradle (Detective Lennon Thriller Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 10 Oct. 2015
A very good read

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little invention, 5 July 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
The fire stick is good value for the minimum price and compares well with the tv box which is more than double the price. It offers just about everything as much as the box except for the voice control feature which only works for amazon content. It fits nicely into the back of the tv set in the appropriate port and if you want t to watch regular tv with an aerial that's possible as well.

A big advantage though is for those areas without an airial all you need is a power point.

The Fixer
The Fixer

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 3 July 2015
This review is from: The Fixer (Kindle Edition)
Finder is up there in my top five writers and he doesn't disappoint this time. His plots are exciting with enjoyable characters. I always get drawn into the stories which are quite complex. It's worth a read, and the next,and the next, and so on.

The Friendly Swede Face Mask Sports and Motorcycle Balaclava (2 Pack), Black and Black
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for the winter, 13 Jan. 2015
This balaclava is light and comfortable to wear, keeps the wind off and really does the job it was meant for. I have at last found what I have been searching for to keep the biting wind off my sensitive skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5