Profile for Michael Bishop > Reviews

Content by Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop "bashbauer" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Your IT Delivered

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Game, 21 Jan. 2010
The single player game is not that long but every mission is great fun with some great set pieces in each. What is and always has been the great thing about the COD games is the multiplayer modes. This game is no exception. Some great maps (and the not so great ones - Karachi, I'm talking about you)and endless customisation with weapons, perks, killstreaks and emblems and titles. The brilliant Spec-Ops mode also extends the life of this game with loads of small missions (some taken from the single player game) that can be done by yourself or with a friend. One thing about the co-op spec ops mode that annoyed me was that you could only get a co-op partner through either you inviting a friend or getting an invite yourself. It would have been nice to search a lobby of some sort to see who was online playing spec-ops. On the whole this game is fantastic and you'll be playing it until modern warfare 3 is released. If you are on Xbox360 and want to play spec-ops mode or multiplayer then add me a friend - my username is bashbauer (put in the request that you read this review)

Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360)
Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Apocalypse, Xbox 360 style, 23 April 2009
I'm an avid fan on all things zombie and love shooter videogames so I decided to get this as it combines the two. I'm not going to go into details of the game as that as already been written by other reviewers. I've only played the single player and not played over "live" yet as i wanted to get a hang over the control and the gameplay first. i'm really enjoying this game and there is an immense satisfaction from blowing a zombies head clean off with a shotgun. Get this game if you like your shooters. One little niggle i have and it is a small one, is that on games like COD4 you can press the LT trigger which looks down your sights to get a clearer shot, but you can't do it in this game and you just have to rely on your crosshairs, still this has not distracted me from enjoying the game and you do get used to playing without it.

Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox 360)
Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 15 Oct. 2007
The type of games that I play are FPS like Rainbow Six, Halo 3 and Gears of War etc and I'm normally not into driving games but bought this on a whim and I'm completely hooked on it. I love it. You earn Kudos points really quickly enabling you to buy new cars, tracks etc. There's lots of different game modes to play on. Once I've become a bit better then i'm gonna try it on Xbox Live (add me to your friends list "mikebashbauer") Overall its a great game and would recommend it to anyone who likes the driving genre or those have not tried it before like me.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (Xbox 360)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 31 Aug. 2007
I played GRAW 2 before this one so it did seem like a bit of a step back but still enjoyed the game a lot. Looking forward to GRAW 3.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get lucky in Vegas, 23 Aug. 2007
Of all the games i have I think i play on this the most after Gears Of War. At first i found the controls a little difficult but after a short time it came second nature. The single player game is very good if not short. Multiplayer is where this game shines. There's loads of different online gameplay games such as terroris hunt (my fave) team sharpshooter and loads more. As you progress online you get points and you go up in rank which unlocks different outfits and weapons.

Overall this is a great game with the single player game and multiplayer is awesome. Get this game and wave goodbye to your social life.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by trguk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game for the Xbox 360, 23 Aug. 2007
Only had this game for a week or two and I'm realy getting into it. I play a lot on Rainbow Six:Vegas so it took a while to get used to the controls and the different third person perspective but i'm OK with it now. Great squad based tactics too. Not had a chance to play on Xbox live yet but I'm sure that'll be good too. Overall a great game and would recommend it to anyone who likes the shoot-em up genre.

Page: 1 | 2