Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ending, 16 Aug. 2016
Finished this in a day I was not expecting much as many people have said it's not good but as a play script goes this is lovely the story paced perfectly for stage.
Take it for what it is and you will not be disappointed

The Secret of Heaven (Aiden Leonardo Series Book 1)
The Secret of Heaven (Aiden Leonardo Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice story, 23 Jun. 2016
I was asked to read this and give an honest review via a third party, the author sent me a copy and I was excited to get started on the book as the basis of the plot appealed greatly to me.
In all the story idea is a fantastic one it is well formed and the author knows the world they are working in inside out all this normally makes for a book that I can't put down unfortunately I kept having to stop and try and remember who was who and what they had done before.
There are so many players in the story that I found it hard to keep track and non of them had enough depth to make me emotionally invested in their part of the story.

I found that some details where given that just did not add to the feel of the story or advance it but rather make it cold and unemotional.

Don't get me wrong the story is a good one and I enjoyed it but at the end that was it, a good story, I did not feel drawn into the world or the people whose story I was reading.

Spinrite Acrylic One Pound Yarn-White
Spinrite Acrylic One Pound Yarn-White

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 18 May 2016
Fab amount but very heavy not good for babies but I will find something to do with it

Super Value Stripes Yarn-Candy Store
Super Value Stripes Yarn-Candy Store
Offered by supermart USA

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the wait, 18 May 2016
Very odd colour when it arrived and not at all nice to work with in fact had to stop as it hurt my fingers

4FT6 DOUBLE WHITE METAL BED FRAME ALEXIS
4FT6 DOUBLE WHITE METAL BED FRAME ALEXIS

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bed, 18 April 2016
Beautiful bed much better quality than I expected for the price would recommend highly

Clover Fork Blocking Pins
Clover Fork Blocking Pins

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 April 2016
This review is from: Clover Fork Blocking Pins (Misc.)
Arrived fast and perfect for what my crochet will be getting more

Tumblr
Tumblr

5.0 out of 5 stars tumblr, 20 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Tumblr (App)
I love this app but it keeps saying that it is an old version and telling me to update it however there isn't a update available?

Hangqiao Silicone Gel Pointe Toe Soft Protectors Cap Pads for Ballet Dance Shoes Nude
Offered by maxtech16

1.0 out of 5 stars Very thick and not easy to use they felt horrible inside my pointe shoes ..., 13 Feb. 2016
Very thick and not easy to use they felt horrible inside my pointe shoes and moved causing me to get blisters

Mesmer [DVD] [1994]
Mesmer [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Alan Rickman
Offered by ajdiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 13 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Mesmer [DVD] [1994] (DVD)
Beautiful film with a lovely story, this is a true hidden gem but we'll worth a watch

Blow Dry [DVD] [2001]
Blow Dry [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Alan Rickman
Offered by Atronica

5.0 out of 5 stars hidden gem, 13 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Blow Dry [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
This is a truly funny film with an amazing line up, having watched the film a couple of times I am still laughing as well as finding it a touching story worth keeping in any collection

Page: 1 | 2 | 3