Profile for J M PALIN > Reviews

Content by J M PALIN

J M PALIN "JP"

Roberts Gemini 45 DAB FM RDS Digital Radio - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars BBC Radio 4 for ever, 25 Sept. 2013
This replaced a very old radio in my kitchen and the joy of joys. No more crackling. But it does sometimes cut out when my hot water boiler clicks in and sometimes (not often) the channel just changes of its own accord.

Little Touch Of Schmilsson In
Little Touch Of Schmilsson In
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of years ago., 25 Sept. 2013
I recently heard the documentary programmes about Harry on radio 4. How I loved that old LP years ago. I also remember seeing a TV programme about the making of this album. I play this CD in my car feeling 30 years younger.

Large Vintage Style Pot Of Lavender Kitchen Wall Clock (M6547) (12") Diameter - ** SPECIAL OFFER PRICE **

4.0 out of 5 stars Something new for my kitchen, 25 Sept. 2013
I bought this to replace an old fashioned plain white wall clock. At first I thought it seemed rather insubstantial but it looks pretty on wall and is keeping good time. However it is not always so easy (as with old white clock) to see correct time with quick glance because of detail on face.

Cole & Bright Coach Lights with Shepherd's Hooks (Pack of 2)
Cole & Bright Coach Lights with Shepherd's Hooks (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighting up my garden again, 25 Sept. 2013
My old solar lights were no longer working so I bought these new ones. Excellent bright lights and they look good in daytime too.

Scrabble Junior English Version
Scrabble Junior English Version
Offered by BARGAINS WHOLESALE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for sit down time, 25 Sept. 2013
My granddaughter, aged 6yrs, and I found an old junior scrabble in landing cupboard but half the tiles were missing. So I bought the new one and we enjoy playing it after school. It has brought back lovely memories of playing it years ago with my own children.

Morphy Richards 75184 All Night Heated Underblanket - Double, White
Morphy Richards 75184 All Night Heated Underblanket - Double, White
Offered by ElectricalWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and warm, 7 Dec. 2012
I love my Morphy Richards 75184 electric blanket. It is smaller than I thought it would be but on heat number 4 about 30 mins before I get into bed it is cosy and warm when I snuggle down. It doesn't need to be any larger.