Profile for Miss S. P > Reviews

Content by Miss S. P

Miss S. P (UK)

3 Pairs Childens Cotton Rich School Tights (11-12, Black)
3 Pairs Childens Cotton Rich School Tights (11-12, Black)
Offered by Sock Stack

4.0 out of 5 stars These tights were great cost but have not lasted as long as I ..., 11 Mar. 2016
These tights were great cost but have not lasted as long as I would like my daughter is age 10 and average size but the tights were not big enough for her.

Lucky Voice Karaoke Machine - White Mic
Lucky Voice Karaoke Machine - White Mic

5.0 out of 5 stars Sing your heart out, 11 Mar. 2016
Bought for Christmas to add a bit of entertainment to our family dinner. Not had much use since but really enjoyed how easy it is to use and set up and amazing selection of songs. From old to new current in the charts to my daughters satisfaction as she finds her inner Adele and Beiber songs were well received. So easy to set up and use unlike some other karaoke machines and no need to downloads songs separately. I am looking forward to some more parties and getting the family singing.

Homedics GSM-300H-GB Gel Heat Shiatsu Massage Chair
Homedics GSM-300H-GB Gel Heat Shiatsu Massage Chair
Offered by Electrical Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Mar. 2016
Bought this item as a Christmas gift for my husband as he complains about back pain. I have to admit I have used it as much as he has. It is great for a relaxing massage or deep massage on the other setting i really like the heat option especially during these winter months.

sourcingmap 100Pcs 4"x6" Ziplock Bags 2Mil Clear Poly Plastic Reclosable Zip Seal
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Mar. 2016
great as described

Lucky Voice Spare Microphone - White
Lucky Voice Spare Microphone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2016
great product

Dress Shaped Double Sided Space Saving Hanging Jewellery Organiser Door/Wardrobe Display Storage Holder - Black
Offered by ANiftySolution

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift - organised my jewellery., 26 Jan. 2016
Got this product as a gift I absolutely love it! It has helped to organise all my jewellery. I am always buying various pieces of jewellery and have no where to store it. So it either gets lost damaged or broken. With this product I can clearly see what jewellery I have available. I have the black dress and will be buying the pink one too as they look so great can't decide what colour I prefer. Makes a lovely gift and also very practical.

HCG Made Easy: The Authoritative Guide To Dieting Success With HCG
HCG Made Easy: The Authoritative Guide To Dieting Success With HCG

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 5 Mar. 2012
If you are new to HCG then this is a nice little book to help you get started. Very informative and useful information.

Live Organic (52 Brilliant Ideas)
Live Organic (52 Brilliant Ideas)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource, 5 Mar. 2012
This is a awesome book. Lots of information and resources for anyone considering going down the Organic route. I highly recommend you add this one to your list of quality organic books.