Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Michael Philip > Reviews

Content by Michael Philip

Michael Philip "Time is the most precious thing that we ever have." (West Midlands, U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Half Moon Bay Giant Mug, The Godfather
Half Moon Bay Giant Mug, The Godfather

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOM!, 17 Mar. 2016
I feel like the don with this thing in my hand. Good ego raising mug. WHO'S THE DADDY NOW!

Classic Indian Flute Indian Musical Instrument Wooden & Hand Carved
Classic Indian Flute Indian Musical Instrument Wooden & Hand Carved

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointing for music, 11 Feb. 2016
This is the second whistle I have got from amazon and both were rubbish. The one I received did not look like this picture, but that is not the problem. The issue is that they are definitely not for playing as they have no tuning at all. It's all carved nice so the only thing it is good for is displaying. So if you want one to play, just don't bother. Completely disappointing. A whistle that you can't play is basically a nice carved piece of wood.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Feb. 2016
Tried both of them. They both came off within a day or two. Not overly please at all.

Universal DUAL Windscreen Mount Car Holder Plus Bonus Free MINI USB Car Charger (FOR USE WITH ONLY MINI USB DEVICES)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Feb. 2016
Very useful, although the mobile fixing is a little loose. But it does what I need it to do.

KAV PLUS 4 Pcs Mini CROSS ACTION Electric Toothbrushes Heads Compatible With Oral B Braun Models
Offered by KAV PLUS

1.0 out of 5 stars They all broke within a very short amount of time ..., 4 Feb. 2016
They all broke within a very short amount of time. Basically the heads would not move because something broke in them after little use. Completely pointless. I'll not be getting these again.

Amethyst Crystal Point APN3 - Medium
Amethyst Crystal Point APN3 - Medium
Offered by Pure Serenity

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece: ), 4 Feb. 2016
Feels right in my hand. Nice piece :)

HIMRY Comfort Wrist Gel Rest Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad, with Gel filled wrist support, Wrist Rest, microfiber tracking surface, KXC5101 black

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to have a wrist rest, 4 Feb. 2016
Was a bit sceptical when getting this, but actually it suits my needs well. I like to have a wrist rest. I thought this one might be too low, but it actually works out quite nice for my wrist. The back really sticks to the table at first, which is a bit much for me as I like to adjust it a bit while I am playing certain games. But as it gets used, but becomes less sticky and not it's actually just as I like it. It stays put, but you can move it without having to peel it off the table now. I like this mat.

Cafédirect Fairtrade Machu Picchu Organic Roast & Ground Coffee 227g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2016
Really nice coffee this. Love the taste and aroma. I'll definitely be getting more :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweeteners generally taste a little funny anyway, but its a decent sweetener to use ..., 4 Feb. 2016
Its just what it is, sweetener. Sweeteners generally taste a little funny anyway, but its a decent sweetener to use and not too bitter compared to some others.

G7th Performance 2 Steel String Guitar Capo for 6-String Electric/Acoustic Guitar

3.0 out of 5 stars Works a little better on my acoustic with a slightly thicker neck, 4 Feb. 2016
Thought I would be blown away with this. Have been looking at this for ages, then decided to take the plunge. Well, it does work, but it's fiddly. Works a little better on my acoustic with a slightly thicker neck, but you have to mess with it to get it to sit right on the strings. It doesn't just clamp on and does the job without fighting a bit to get it to sit right on the strings. My Shubb is still the best thing ever which is what I would always recommend. It is neat though. Looks good, but the technology should work better. I'll keep it and use it on my thinker necked guitar anyway.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10