Profile for JulesJ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Le Mark 50mmx12m Sniper Tape - Green
Le Mark 50mmx12m Sniper Tape - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for your kit, 12 Mar. 2016
Excellent stuff for taping up and naming your kit up.

Electruepart FJM Material Dust Bag For Miele S250 300 500 700 se - BAG 230
Electruepart FJM Material Dust Bag For Miele S250 300 500 700 se - BAG 230
Offered by SOC ONLINE

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont use!, 4 Nov. 2015
I ordered these and after using them my hoover started playing up. Opened the flap and all the dust had got into compartment including motor. I'm waiting in a repair hoping that it hasn't damaged it for good. For the sake of saving a few pounds, don't void the warranty and ruin your £300 hoover!
I will be using genuine miele parts from now on.

Quest Nutrition 60g Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Bar - Pack of 12
Quest Nutrition 60g Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Bar - Pack of 12
Offered by Fitness2002 Inc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't order if you have filling's or loose teeth!, 14 Oct. 2015
They taste like card board unless you blast them in the microwave for 20 seconds.
They are low in sugar and high in protein, which is great for snacking on after a gym session but they aren't very enjoyable!

Beto Alloy Barrel Track Pump with Gauge
Beto Alloy Barrel Track Pump with Gauge
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pump!, 14 Oct. 2015
The pump is great, easy to inflate my road tyres and the guage is easy to read. However please remember that you flick it up to fix it on and down to release- it's the opposite to what you may think! Don't do what hubby did and rip the valve off trying to release it.

Toughees Girl's Christine Shoes Black 12 UK
Toughees Girl's Christine Shoes Black 12 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, order smaller size., 14 Oct. 2015
I ordered these for my daughter in September, She is an 11.5 and I ordered a size 12 for her.
The quality is nice and sturdy and looks like they would last the whole year. However they are way too big for her feet and they are pretty firm inside- no padding, so I am not sure whether these shoes would rub her whilst she was playing?
I returned these so I cannot comment on how they last etc, but if they fit I would of kept them.

Purina One Indoor formula Cat Food Rich in Turkey and Whole Grains, 800 g - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat's love it!, 14 Oct. 2015
I stopped giving wet cat food to my cat's because of the build up on their teeth and the mess it makes.
My cat's took to it straight away, I have noticed their coat is nice and shiny and there is a reduced litter box odour.

ABUS 145/40 Combination Padlock - Orange
ABUS 145/40 Combination Padlock - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 14 Oct. 2015
Good quality lock, I use it at the gym and it fit's the locker nicely and doesn't slip with wet hands.

Sebamed Clearface Foam 150ml
Sebamed Clearface Foam 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Try It!!, 14 Oct. 2015
I have been using this face wash for over a year now and it has made a big difference in my complexion.
My breakouts are drastically reduced and my face appears less red. I ran out and forgot to re-order some, within 2 weeks of not using this and instead using a leading brand, my face started to breakout again.
It states you should leave it on for 5 mins at a time, but I find it still works even just leaving it on for the 2 mins whilst I brush my teeth.

Prefab Architecture: A Guide to Modular Design and Construction
Prefab Architecture: A Guide to Modular Design and Construction
by Ryan E. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 2 Jan. 2013
Great book with excellent details of history up to today. I used this for my university dissertation and found it very useful.

Bipra 1TB 2.5 inch USB 2.0 FAT32 Pocket Size Slim External Hard Drive - Sweet Pink
Offered by Bipra Limited Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Hard Drive, 2 Jan. 2013
Good hard drive, very light and no need for external power. It was gift for my wife and she seemed very pleased with the colour and appearance.

I was disappointed it was not in an official box and just delivered in a jiffy bag, which was mentioned in details on paperwork afterwards but I did not see anything on the listing. Otherwise excellent item so far.

Page: 1 | 2