Profile for Mr. P > Reviews

Leyton Lighting Link Lead for LED Striplights, Length 400mm
Leyton Lighting Link Lead for LED Striplights, Length 400mm
Offered by Efficient Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lighting for use in/under cabinet., 30 April 2016
I have installed several of these lights in the kitchen as under-cabinet lighting. They are easy to install/mount and emit a nice level of light. I have 3 x 400mm lights linked together under a cabinet that is 2m long and the 3 lights give nice even lighting over the worktops. The low wattage of the lights are ideal as night-time lighting in lieu of energy saving bulbs elsewhere in our kitchen.

BESTEK 75W Power Inverter DC 12V to 230V AC Car inverter DC Adapter Laptop Charger with AC Outlet + 2.1A Dual USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Tablet, Samsung, HTC, GPS, DVD Player and More (Rotatable Cigarette Lighter Plug & UK Plug) MRI713C-UK PLUG
Offered by BESTEK GLOBAL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy adaptor for use in the car., 30 April 2016
handy adaptor for use in the car. Allows the use/charging of bigger items such as laptops and also usb charging for smaller items such as phones. it is kept in the car, it is usually used on longer journeys and keeps games consoles charged. This particular inverter is not suitable for heavy electrical loads, but for portable electronic devices it is ideal.

Startech.com 3 feet USB to Micro USB and Mini USB Combo Cable - A to B
Startech.com 3 feet USB to Micro USB and Mini USB Combo Cable - A to B

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful cable for many USB devices, 30 April 2016
Useful cable for many USB devices, the micro and mini connections are commonplace on many devices and reduces the cable clutter.

Cable Matters SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A to Micro-B Cable in Black - 2m
Cable Matters SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A to Micro-B Cable in Black - 2m
Offered by Cable Matters

5.0 out of 5 stars Been in use for quite a while and working fine., 28 Mar. 2016
Purchased this cable to enable me to leave it permamently plugged into my PC and card reader. Been in use for quite a while and working fine. Many USB 3.0 devices seem to come with short cables!

Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 8
Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 8

5.0 out of 5 stars They make a clean job of it!, 28 Mar. 2016
Better when Amazon offers them at a discounted price (£15). Still somewhat expensive for what they are though!

Mercury 2.0 m Cigar Lighter DC Extension Lead Cable
Mercury 2.0 m Cigar Lighter DC Extension Lead Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine., 28 Mar. 2016
Purchased to enable me to hard-wire a dashcam in my car. Works fine. Been in use for 6 months now.

Amazon Kindle Case (7th Generation - 2014 release), Royal purple
Amazon Kindle Case (7th Generation - 2014 release), Royal purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat expensive!, 28 Mar. 2016
Happy with the choice of colour, still seems expensive. Shame the Kindle can't come with an integrated cover to protect the screen. 4 stars due to the price. Quality seems fine, been in use for several months.

SanDisk Ultra Android 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card and SD Adapter up to 80 Mbps

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 28 Mar. 2016
Usual Sandisk quality, 32GB card purchased from Amazon (so as to avoid fakes). Works fine in my phone.

Huawei LTE/4G E5377Ts-32 150 Mbps Wireless Modem,Battery 3560 mAh - Black
Huawei LTE/4G E5377Ts-32 150 Mbps Wireless Modem,Battery 3560 mAh - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a very good device but a few niggles......, 14 Mar. 2016
I have purchased a few of these devices over recent years. This continues with Huawei's good standards. I purchased if for the bigger battery and that it also can accept an external antenna, two items that my last Huawie device lacked.

Battery life is excellent (will update later with some figures.

My gripes - it is very slow to charge (about 16 hours from 3% to 100%). Also - why can't Huawei sell a portable device with antenna sockets and an ethernet port? Each of their devices is a sacrifice on something. I have to carry two devices with me (my other device has an ethernet port that I can connect to an ethernet cable and use it as a wi-fi router). I would happily pay a little extra for this...

Lastly, why oh why does it display the wi-fi password? Defeats the purpose of having security if anybody can look at it and access your wi-fi network.

Huawei AP007 13000 mAh Ultra Slim 2 Port Power Bank - Grey
Huawei AP007 13000 mAh Ultra Slim 2 Port Power Bank - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Huawei quality and a reasonable price (given the cost of spare batteries for mobile devices), 8 Mar. 2016
Purchased this battery bank to charge portable devices (namely Nintendo 3DS XL) for my children whilst on long haul flights recently. It is compact and worked well with no issues. Used it also for my samsung phone.

I guess these devices will become more popular as many newer devices now come with a sealed casing or non-changeable battery. Usually I buy a spare battery for my phone as I could not always guarantee being able to charge my phone whilst travelling. My last phone was purchased because it had a removable battery but with these portable chargers now readily available I guess I will not be tied to such phones. This unit is very god value when compared with the cost of second batteries for mobile devices with the added bonus of being compatible with a large array of different 5v devices.

I choose the Huawei brand of power bankas I have several of their mobile wi-fi routers and find them to be of good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17