Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for I love beading. > Reviews

Content by I love beading.

I love beading. "Val" (Dorset. England)

Healing Journey : As travelled by Dolly Little, 1994-99
Healing Journey : As travelled by Dolly Little, 1994-99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definetly recommend This book., 9 Nov. 2014
I am privileged to have this book. It is written from the heart and a truly inspireration piece of work, thought provoking and healing words.

Tinxs 8 x Stainless Steel S Hooks Hanger Rack --- Kitchen Meat Hanger
Tinxs 8 x Stainless Steel S Hooks Hanger Rack --- Kitchen Meat Hanger

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not buy, 16 May 2014
It states LARGE hooks, they are not large. I had them to hang pots & pans on from overhead and they were supposed to fit. they just about did. We had to 'open' the hook more to allow the item to be taken off the hook, if we didn't the hook came off as well. The delivery took ages, no where in the blurb did it say Hong Kong until you ordered the items . Lesson learnt by me, check everything, once, twice and again to make sure.

Classic Clothes Airer (Black - 1.2m / 3.11ft)
Classic Clothes Airer (Black - 1.2m / 3.11ft)
Offered by Cottage Doors, Gates and Floors

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic clothes airer., 2 May 2014
This product is good. I chose it to hang my pots/pans on to free up cupboard space. I have a small kitchen It was easy to fix, the hardest part was trying to find the joist to screw into. Fixed now and looking good. Thank you.

The Beader's Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to Beading Techniques
The Beader's Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to Beading Techniques
by Dorothy Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beaders Bible., 7 Feb. 2010
As a beginner in beading this book is invaluable to me. It is set out in an easy to read format and explains all the different ways you can use beads. It sets out all the different techniques, in a easy to follow way. I don't normally do reviews, but this book is, as I said before, invaluable to a beginner, and I have no quarms about recommending it to anyone. I have even managed to turn out some acceptable jewellery, lol. Thanks and HAPPY BEADING...The Beader's Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to Beading Techniques