Profile for Loretta > Reviews

Content by Loretta

Loretta

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 April 2015
Really fast delivery and good quality item. Bought for a friend and we're both really happy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy customer :), 3 April 2015
Rim very happy with this product, it's the third Bluesky gel I've bought and I plan to buy more as they're such good value for money, so easy to apply (once you get the hang of it) and they last so long on my nails. Normal varnish chips within 24hours on my weak, flaky nails but this lasts until I remove it and rarely lifts or peels. This was also received really quickly too so I'll be using this seller again! The colour is very similar on my nails as it is on the screen, a pinky nude.

The Best Of Burlesque: 50 Original Club Classics
The Best Of Burlesque: 50 Original Club Classics

4.0 out of 5 stars 50 Burlesque Classics, 11 Sept. 2010
I teach Burlesque dancing to students of all ages and was looking for "The Stripper" but came across this album. Whilst not all the songs are strictly Burlesque, and not all of them are suitable to dance to it is great to have such a large number of songs to use as background music for my classes. A huge number of songs for a very reasonable price - I am a happy lady!