Profile for Nik C > Reviews

Content by Nik C

Nik C (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Anker® USB 3.0 Card Reader 8-in-1 for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card, Support UHS-I Cards, 18 Months Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars V good, 16 Sept. 2017
PerfePerfect little gadget to keep multiple phone up on date with the latest music and independent from streaming

ULTRICS® Micro USB Cable, High Speed Upgraded Metal Shield Version Nylon Braided USB2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charging Cord for Android Devices, Samsung Galaxy Sony Motorola and More [1M Black]
Offered by ULTRICS

AckMond Stainless Steel 8pcs Measuring Cups and Spoons Combo Set/ Tablespoons Measuring Set for Dry and Liquid Ingredients - Prefect for Cooking or Baking
Offered by HOWLAND LUNA

TRICO Fit EX354 Wiper Blade, Set of 1
TRICO Fit EX354 Wiper Blade, Set of 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun. 2016
finally one that fits my saab 9-5 estate.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex-Adult's Sneakers, Black Black) (Black),  9.5 UK (43 EU)
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex-Adult's Sneakers, Black Black) (Black), 9.5 UK (43 EU)
Offered by Min-Limited
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun. 2016
work as expected on my feet.

Bosch H301 Rear Wiper Blade, Length: 300
Bosch H301 Rear Wiper Blade, Length: 300

1.0 out of 5 stars dont fit my saab 9-5 estate rear wiper AT ALL ..., 17 May 2016
dont fit my saab 9-5 estate rear wiper AT ALL. are too fat / wide at the clip to fit onto the arm.

Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers
Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers

3.0 out of 5 stars But I did expect these to be a little better. a) they could do a lot better sound-wise, 16 May 2016
OK, I just wanted some inexpensive speakers for my kitchen to plug my phone or radio in to listen to some music while cooking. But I did expect these to be a little better. a) they could do a lot better sound-wise. they are not very loud, which per se is not a big mistake, but you feel as though there is no reserve when you have to turn them up 90% only to have an average listening volume. b) they don't sound too goo. not very balanced. Muffled with the TONE control in the mid (clicked) position. c) the cable between the speakers is not very long (maybe a meter? maybe just over?). I'd preferred one at least 1.5 m long, so I can space them out a little further. That way I can use them in my bed room and have one speaker either side of my double bed...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2016 1:10 AM BST

Wacom ACK-40401-N Wireless Accessory Kit - Black
Wacom ACK-40401-N Wireless Accessory Kit - Black
Offered by nasibo

3.0 out of 5 stars This is working fine on a technical level, 18 Nov. 2015
This is working fine on a technical level: it is fast, there is no lag between tablet/pen and what the cursor does on screen. The only gripe I have with it and that is why I mark it down is its battery live. It is very bad. I it does not even last a whole day and take long to charge. I am usig this in a professional setting ( I use a pen instead of a mouse on my laptop) it makes the whole thing a little un-usable..... Not much independance it I have to lug the cable around anyway and use it half the day.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars good piece of cook ware, 27 April 2015
good piece of cook ware. the onl thing I can't get to a handle on is how rought the internal surface is. When stirring food in it, or even just trying to cook pan cakes in it, I am scraping half of my spatual's tip of. Certainly can't use a plastic one as the scrapes woudl be eaten with the food you cook in it.

Not sure if that surface wil get smoother (or actuall y ' smooth) - I very much hope so!

Kitchen Craft "Orient" Uncoated Wok, Black, 30 cm
Kitchen Craft "Orient" Uncoated Wok, Black, 30 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wok for stir fries and other quick cooking ..., 20 Mar. 2015
Love this wok for stir fries and other quick cooking food. I seasoned it nicely with a variety of oils, as well as maintaining it properly (ie no soaps or scraping to clean and conscientious light oiling to prevent rust between uses). It is now perfect and I am hopign for along live of happy cooking for this one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5