Profile for Pamela > Reviews

Biona Organic Classic Squeezy Ketchup, 560g
Biona Organic Classic Squeezy Ketchup, 560g
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality ketchup., 7 Mar. 2017
Tangy, sweet and thick enough. Great ketchup! I particularly like the bottle design: for a whole pint of red sauce, the bottle is slim line ans easily stored. Will buy again.

Puffy Stickers with Diamante - Panda (pink)
Puffy Stickers with Diamante - Panda (pink)
Offered by PartyErasers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pandas :), 4 Mar. 2017
Glue is strong. Pandas are puffy. WYSIWYG!

Sulphur 10 % Sulphur Soap Mites Scabios Acne Blackheads and Spots Helps Blocked Pores and Oily Skin Psoriasis, Dandruff, Seborrheic Dermatitis and Eczema - Special Offer 300grams
Offered by F & F Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars VFM, good lather and faint smell, 4 Mar. 2017
For the money, this is a good product and value for money. If you like your soap to lather up well, with lots of bubbles, then you'll love this. But because it lathers so well, I found it lasted only 2 weeks (unlike my previous soap brand called Why The Face that lasts about 4 weeks). The smell of this brand, though, compared to my old WTF brand, is also different. The fragrance is faint: just a neutral, soapy scent; hardly noticeable as sulphur, even when directly under my nose! In fact, I questioned myself when using this soap: Was it really 10% strength? I have come to the conclusion that it does contain sulphur, albeit my hunch is that it contains less, maybe 10% by volume, not by weight. Just a guess, but it might be better for you if you've found previous sulphur products to be drying. This one didn't cause any flaking, not even on my face. Nevertheless, I have awarded this soap four stars, and I imagine others, who like a foamy creamy soap bar, would judge it higher. The parcel arrived quickly, considering it had a Romanian flag on the packaging. The individual bars are wrapped in plastic as well as a little box made of card, I.e. They remained dry and protected. Needless to say, the colour of the soap is yellow. The size is a standard soap bar size. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would consider buying again.

Glytone Fluid Glycolic Facial Toner
Glytone Fluid Glycolic Facial Toner

5.0 out of 5 stars Clears dry skin. Caution about the smell., 27 Nov. 2016
I buy this product to clear up dry skin. It does the job when no amount of moisturising can.

However, the smell changes each time I buy it. I've never had two that smell the same. No consistency! I have still given it five stars, because I don't buy it for the smell and each of the smells are okay.

Headaches, Asthma, Fries and a Cola
Headaches, Asthma, Fries and a Cola

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Rick Williams, my headaches have reduced ..., 27 Nov. 2016
Thank you, Rick Williams, my headaches have reduced to almost zero. And at least now when I have a headache, I can work out why, so that I can avoid the culprit in future. My quality of life has improved immensely.

ArtNaturals Essential Bath and Body Wash - 355ml - Antifungal Shower Gel - Tea Tree, Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil - Natural Eczema Soap for Anti fungal Feet, Helps Kill Nail Fungus, Athletes Foot, Ringworm, Jock Itch and Odors
Offered by GBH Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe two versions? I received the one with no ginger., 27 Nov. 2016
The ingredients seem to vary. The ingredients I saw published on the Amazon website say that the second ingredient is ginger. I was very annoyed when I first received this product because it was not what I ordered. (I have since reported this discrepancy via Amazon's incorrect information facility.)

Overall, the version of this product that I received is a good: fresh smelling, foamy lather, clean feeling and surprisingly for a foot wash, it worked well as a shampoo and conditioner. After my initial disappointment, I have come to like this product and will buy it again.

INGREDIENTS (of the version I received): saponified coconut oil (potassium cocoate), saponified olive oil (potassium olivate), saponified jojoba oil (potassium jojobate), menthe piperita oil (peppermint), malaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (tea tree), origanum vulgare oil (oregano), eucalyptus globulus leaf oil (eucalyptus), rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (rosemary), aloe barbadensis leaf extract (aloe vera),

The product smells fresh and minty, hence 2 stars, not 1.

Biocare Nutrisorb Molybdenum 15ml
Biocare Nutrisorb Molybdenum 15ml
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Clears my headaches!, 27 Nov. 2016
I am surprisingly pleased! I bought this liquid molybdenum on the off-chance. I was hoping it would help clear my headaches. My headaches start when I accidentally ingest sulphites (see below) and they usually escalate to migraines. No more! Whenever I have had cause to take this molybdenum, I have found my headache reduces to one where I can function, and more importantly, it doesn't escalate to a migraine. Result!

The product itself comes in a little bottle that reminds me of eardrops. The liquid itself is dark brown, slightly translucent, and similar in consistency, I suppose, to soy sauce. It doesn't taste so unpleasant that I couldn't put it on my tongue, in an emergency, but certainly I would much rather have it in juice, preferably in something really sweet that can mask taste, hence why I use pineapple juice.

(As an aside, if you are interested in learning whether your headaches are also caused by sulphites - also known as sulfites - then please see the following book, which I purchased on Amazon, "Headaches, Asthma, Fries and Cola" by Rick Williams.) Headaches, Asthma, Fries and a Cola

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 100%, 27 Dec. 2015
Not actually 100% lavendar oil!

Very misleading; the packaging and description say "100%" but it is not. When I opened the bottle, I could sense immediately that it was a blend: the smell was not the familiar, astringent, fresh lavendar scent of 100% lavendar oil. Instead, it was a dull, greasy and heavy aroma. My suspicions were confirmed upon reading the ingredients list. It was not pure. It was a blend.

I've written off my poor purchase as my fault for buying a cheap. Buyer beware! It's cheap for a reason.

That said, I used all the oil - although not for the purpose I intended. it's not actually a bad product. Had it clearly stated it was a blend, then I would have awarded it five stars. Because it is misrepresentative, I feel compelled to award it a low score. I give it two stars.

Koolertron 9.5" LCD TFT Portable DVD Player Multi Region With 180° Rotating Swivel & Flip MP3 WMA MPG AVI VOB JPEG USB Games FM Radio SD Card - Great Christmas Birthday Gift for Families and Friends
Offered by Pellor Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Plays international DVDs. Flimsy but works., 29 Oct. 2015
I bought this product because I wanted a DVD player that would allow me to watch my educational discs from around the world; mainly American documentaries. For this, the player works fine and I am very happy with it.

There is a cheapness about the feel of it, though. It is lightweight and feels almost empty, plasticky and flimsy. I do, however, look after it, ensure it goes into its protective bubble wrapper and never take it outside, so it has lasted well.

On annoying feature is that it occasionally it stops suddenly. You wouldn't have this problem, I suspect, if you kept it flat on a table. I have this issue only because I tend to watch my discs with the player on my lap. When I shift position, the player occasionally cuts out.

Overall, I gave this product four stars because it is suitable for my purposes. I am an adult, I am sensible and I look after my possessions. Whether it would work well with the very young and the very old, I don't know.

Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 29 Oct. 2015
Wow your friends and colleagues. Disgust yourself. Find hidden crumbs in keyboards and make your car look spotless. Magic. What more can I say.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5