Profile for harriett durrance > Reviews

Content by harriett durrance

harriett durrance

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Workwear World Jazzi Beauty Therapist Salon Uniform Tunic With Pockets - New Colours (12, Lagoon)
Offered by WorkwearWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality smart tunic, 24 Sept. 2015
I love the colour of this- more of a turquoise I would say, the material is of good quality and washes well. I ordered a size up from my actual size as most therapy tunics I find on the small side if you have a bit of tummy and chest like me! I was right to do this and the fit is great. I would buy one again.

Crystal Resonance: Combining Gemstones, Essential Oils, and Flower Essences for Enhanced Well-Being
by Kerry Nelson Selman

5.0 out of 5 stars For anyone wanting to develop work with crystals, 18 July 2015
This book is fabulous for anyone who already works with crystals and wants to develop this further. I have been working with crystals and essential oils for some time- but this book helps us to see which crystals we can put with which oils, and also how we can use flower essences also. It all makes perfect sense the way that all of the gifts from the Earth work together, and can enhance our connection to the divine. Its written in a straightforward easy to follow way- with lots of good info. the meditations suggested are a bit 'same-ish' but give you a general idea of the words you can use- I'm sure you could devise your own meditation words and practice.

I have found this book very useful as a practitioner and a teacher.

The Greatest Hits 1970-2002
The Greatest Hits 1970-2002

5.0 out of 5 stars have had Elton's 'records' being of 'a certain age'- relaised we didn't have them anymore and would like them on cd, 18 Jun. 2015
Over the years, have had Elton's 'records' being of 'a certain age'- relaised we didn't have them anymore and would like them on cd. All his best stuff, for me the best years- Covers all the early hits- those sing along, feet tapping songs- and ends on the great 'musical theatre' type stuff he wrote for the lion king- which my daughter used to love. In all this showcases this Man's talent as a performer and a writer.

Ryman Certificate Paper A4 Vellum 145gsm 25 Sheets
Ryman Certificate Paper A4 Vellum 145gsm 25 Sheets
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 Jun. 2015
I think one review described this paper as being too thin for certificates- i don't agree as I think its nice quality paper, which is probably going to be framed in any case. Everything printed well on this and is good value for money.

Catherine Lansfield Padstow Double Quilt Set - Nautical
Catherine Lansfield Padstow Double Quilt Set - Nautical

4.0 out of 5 stars this duvet set was just right for me- more of a summer set I would say as the material is not heavy- but robust and good quality, 11 Mar. 2015
As a lover of all things nautical, this duvet set was just right for me- more of a summer set I would say as the material is not heavy- but robust and good quality. I was lucky enough to get it at a reduced price from the seller- which makes it even better. Simple and pretty-the duvet set-not me! This set would look good in a male or female room.

Home Comforts
Home Comforts
by James Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars The recipes are good- wholesome food- not too fancy easy to cook easy to prep- with ingredients which you ..., 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Home Comforts (Hardcover)
This was a gift for my Husband who likes to cook. The recipes are good- wholesome food- not too fancy easy to cook easy to prep- with ingredients which you can get hold of easily.

Chocolate ladybirds - Bag of 10 - In Ribboned Giftbag
Chocolate ladybirds - Bag of 10 - In Ribboned Giftbag
Offered by Chocolate Trading Co

5.0 out of 5 stars They come very nicely wrapped and make a nice little fun gift for ..., 29 Dec. 2014
I bought these as a gift for my daughter as she used to have them many Christmases ago as a little girl, they were hard for me to find in the shops. They come very nicely wrapped and make a nice little fun gift for any age. The chocolate is just standard milk(not ladybird flavour as far as I know). its mid range chocolate not cheap but not the best.

adidas Unisex Adults' Samba Super Trainers, Black (Black/Running White Ftw), 8 UK 42 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, 29 Dec. 2014
These boots are hard wearing, smart and comfortable- however we had to send back and order a size bigger than my husband would normally take- the sizing is a bit on the small side.

Mens Classic Vintage 1970s Retro Mod Bomber Scooter Harrington Jacket Size S-XXL

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality summer jacket, 29 Dec. 2014
I bought this jacket for my husband, who had one like it in 1979. He is still quite slim but thicker round the middle than in 1979- but the jacket was fine in a medium- for a larger round the middle gentalman may need a size up. The quality is lovely and the price was excellent. Its a good jacket for the spring time as its lightweight. Smart nice looking (and so is the jacket!). only downside is its lacking in pockets.

Working With Your Guardian Angel: An inspirational 12-week programme for finding your life's purpose
by Theolyn Cortens

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure this works, 3 Dec. 2014
I bought this for inspiration for my Angel Workshop group- I didn't use very much from it to be honest, and I thought a lot of the exercises had more in common with psychology rather than spirituality. I think if you used this yourself to connect with your guardian angel, you probably wouldn't get very far- my advice- go to a workshop or find some good meditation cd's to connect to your guardian angel.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9