Profile for Mr. Paul G. Bellshaw > Reviews

Content by Mr. Paul G. Be...

Mr. Paul G. Bellshaw

Personalised Wheelie Bin House Number or Name and Street, Terrace etc size 7.5x5.5" printed in white, this is a text only transfer shown on black for illustration purposes. PLEASE EMAIL us after you have purchased via amazon message system with your address choice thank you. your first line of postal address will be sent as standard for all orders unless otherwise advised in email
Offered by CiarasCoolGraphics

Pheasant Coir Doormat Rubber Based Door Mats 75 x 45cm Outdoor Printed Designs Heavy Duty

2.0 out of 5 stars Messy, 26 April 2016
This looks great but it created so much mess it is now in the bin. I bought it as reviews had said it did not cause mess from the bristles but the one I received certainly did.

Trouble Will Find Me [Explicit]
Trouble Will Find Me [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars played on repeat over and over again, 2 Mar. 2014
I found this album after watching the film warrior with Tom Hardy. Brilliant album that gets played on repeat. :)

New Statesman
New Statesman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised!!!, 29 Oct. 2010
This review is from: New Statesman (Kindle Edition)
I subscribed to NS on my Kindle as it has a larger screen than my phone. I am very disappointed as more than half thhe topics are not available, the comments are unavailable and the number of articles in each topic is quite low.
I had thought I was subscribing to the online version of NS but sadly it is back to my mobile to view online.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2011 7:36 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 12 April 2010
I bought these tights as I cycle to work and the weather is pretty misserable. I have no complaints at all. Well made and very comfortable and they were delivered on time.

Armband Carrying Case for Creative ZEN and ZEN X-Fi MP3 Players
Armband Carrying Case for Creative ZEN and ZEN X-Fi MP3 Players

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, terrible, rubbish, useless, irritating., 3 April 2009
I bought this and hate it, so useless. you cant use the player once it is on your arm, it doesnt stay in place and is too big. enough said it is horrible. I bought a silicone one that is perfect.

Golds Gym Wrist Curl Exerciser
Golds Gym Wrist Curl Exerciser
Offered by Maximum Supplements

3.0 out of 5 stars Just about what I was looking for, 3 April 2009
I bought this wrist curler a while ago and use it about once or twice a week.
I was disappointed when I took it to the gym the first time as the piece that holds the weight is the same diameter as as the weight plates so it just slipped straight through. I was able to add a disk of metal to make it bigger and since then it is really good. I am surprised by how hard it is. I add about 5KG and go up to about 10KG but that gets tough.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2012 1:36 PM GMT

Dipping Black Leather with Heavy Duty Steel Chains [Misc.]
Dipping Black Leather with Heavy Duty Steel Chains [Misc.]
Offered by NAIK SPORTS

5.0 out of 5 stars this is exactly what I was looking for, 3 April 2009
I bought this Belt a while ago and love it. It is a different colour to the picture, but that is ok as it looks better in tan.
The chain is the ideal length, and the back pad is comfortable.
After seeing the maximuscle one I am glad I bought this one.
I haven't watched the DVD.