Profile for Orhun O. > Reviews

Content by Orhun O.

Orhun O.

First Frets: Finger Position Indicator (4/4 Violin or 14" Viola)
First Frets: Finger Position Indicator (4/4 Violin or 14" Viola)
Offered by PlayRecord Net

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't recommend this product, 23 Aug. 2016
I don't recommend this product! It may be easy attach but when you try to pull it off, it leaves a strong and sticky residue! It just didn't come off. I used water and a towel to rub it off, it didn't come off. I then used alcohol (which is horrible for your violin!) and... it still didn't come off. I don't know what to do now. My violin was very cheap but if you have a quality violin don't ruin your violin. The black paint on my violin started to come off and the brown wood underneath is appearing. I can easily say that this product ruined my violin!

Am-tech P5170 Steel Rule Set (2-Piece)
Am-tech P5170 Steel Rule Set (2-Piece)
Offered by CLICK & SAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Final the ruler that can stand me!, 27 April 2016
It came on time. I was tired of using other rulers that would loose their markings and numbers after a while. These steel rulers are quality and affordable. I strongly suggest to anyone who wants to stop buying new rulers!

sourcingmap® Uxcell(R) DC 12V 50mA 5RPM 31Kg.cm High Torque Permanent Magnetic DC Gear Motor
Offered by Ascot City

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressive, 27 April 2016
these motors are unstoppable! It uses such a small voltage but has such a high torque that is surprisingly good.

Over Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones - August EP650 - Enjoy Bass Rich Sound and Optimum Comfort from this Wireless Over Ear Headset with NFC and aptX - [Black]
Offered by Daffodil UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice headphones but..., 27 April 2016
The headphones work for long distances and it makes it easier for one to move freely without worrying about the cable. However I would suggest to research about the side effects of holding bluetooth headphones on your head for long periods of time. You don't want to cause too much radiation to your brain in the long run.

Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case
Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and protective, 27 April 2016
really nice case with a section inside of it to put your cable of the hard drive. I recommend it to anyone who has hard drives. You don't want to risk breaking your hard drive since it is very easy to do so.

CLiPtec Viva Pro Wired 3 Button Optical Mouse - Grey
CLiPtec Viva Pro Wired 3 Button Optical Mouse - Grey
Offered by ExpressPro

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 April 2016
I have found the mouse too small for my hands which makes it unconfortable.

Buzan's Study Skills: Mind Maps, Memory Techniques, Speed Reading and More! (Mind Set)
by Tony Buzan

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book but doesn't apply fully to all courses, 27 April 2016
I have found some techniques as very useful and they really work. Its just up to us to apply it and if applied you can really be successful but you need some time to get used to these techniques and make it as a habit. I have found reading as very smooth and easy. I wish some sections included more detailed information such as speed reading and memory. Those sections only cover the basic techniques.

I unfortunately don't believe that the mind mapping technique in the book will work for every course. I am studying engineering and it is very practical and mathematical rather than memorizing and reading stuff. It really doesn't work in that situation, I wish the book included more note taking methods. Overall it is a really useful book that can be read very quickly without being bored.

PhD Nutrition Mixball Shaker, 600 ml
PhD Nutrition Mixball Shaker, 600 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 3 Mar. 2014
It doesn't smell like chinese products, a great healthy and easy way to make your protein drinks! Very good quality and price match!

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder - 908 g, Strawberry
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder - 908 g, Strawberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 Mar. 2014
It has far better price than the ones in other websites and very good quality. I was actually expecting the product to have a very soon best before date however it is newly produced.