Profile for Cribbs > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bell Ukon Adult Sport Helmet
Bell Ukon Adult Sport Helmet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet, great price!, 2 Mar. 2013
Awesome product. I used to cycle 20 miles a day and I found this helmet to be very comfortable.. especially compared to the halfords products in this price range.

Sourcingmap Portable Men's Personal Nose Hair Trimmer, Black/ Silvery
Sourcingmap Portable Men's Personal Nose Hair Trimmer, Black/ Silvery

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait so long to purchase one?!, 2 Mar. 2013
Great little device, I use mine once a month. Was pulling nose hairs out with tweezers before - made my eyes water! This thing is great.

In Car Holder Sticky Pad Gadget Mat For Mobile Phone iPhone Blackberry Samsung
In Car Holder Sticky Pad Gadget Mat For Mobile Phone iPhone Blackberry Samsung
Offered by Trisun UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Gimmick, 2 Mar. 2013
Not good for much in all honesty. Google "Krusell quickmounter" - a much better product for securing your phone to the dash.

UNKNOWN 1088 KRUSELL QUICKMOUNTER
UNKNOWN 1088 KRUSELL QUICKMOUNTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Second one I've bought, 2 Mar. 2013
Fantastic device!!! I had one on the dash of my MX5, it was perfect. Recently bought a new one to fit in my BMW. The sticky wasn't great so I had to use superglue in the BM due to the texture of the dash. Buy it. You wont regret it!

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I buy one of these sooner??!!!!, 2 Mar. 2013
Best thing I've ever bought. I decided that the kindle fire would be useless for reading books as the battery life wasn't up to par, I'm so glad that I went for the original and best Kindle. I've loaded mine full of books and bought a nice hemp cover, I read most days and if I was to buy physical books I'd have no space left in my house! Great device. It's the iPod for books!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 2 Mar. 2013
I bought these for my 'monobrow' and for the first few times they were great but they were quickly bent out of shape and became useless.

Cover-Up Amazon Kindle 4 / Kindle 5, Wi-Fi, 6-inch (October 2011) Natural Hemp Cover Case (Book Style) - (Cocoa Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cover!, 2 Mar. 2013
Loving the cover, it has a very nice feel to it and my kindle 4 fits snugly and evenly into it. I was looking at a more expensive hemp cover but I'm glad that I went for this one with the magnetic clasp. It's made to a very high standard and is ideal for my purposes. I havent dropped it YET but I'm sure if I do it will be well protected with this case.

Highlander - Rambler 88 Litre Rucksack
Highlander - Rambler 88 Litre Rucksack
Price: £26.74 - £81.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor build quality, 1 Nov. 2012
Two straps ripped off on the first use. Not impressed with the quality and expected much better. Will do as a cheap rucksack for weekend camping but if you're off up the mountains and wild camping, spend a little bit more for a better rucksack.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 7:28 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Unboxed but can't complain at this price, 19 July 2012
The condoms were loose in an envelope, no box was sent however given the price I'm not surprised as the box would cost more to send and probably wouldn't fit through my letterbox. All in all, a great price and a great product. Now I just need to find someone to use them with!!

Samsung N220 10.1-inch Netbook (Intel Atom N450 1.66 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 6 Cell Battery, up to 11.2 Hours, Webcam, Windows 7 Starter,Green/Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light, powerful and great battery, 12 Jun. 2012
Bought this as an alternative to my desktop. Bought on eBay for £150 6 weeks ago and I absolutely love it! The screen is perfect, hd quality and when plugged in, as bright as you'd like! I often use mine for watching shows online in bed, the sound isn't bad either with the SRS function.

Windows 7 starter has a LOT of limitations so I recommend upgrading to Ultimate as soon as you get this netbook as I did. Google chrome is an excellent browser to use on the netbook as it's lightweight and runs super fast!

The netbook that I bought was 6 months old and the previous owner had upgraded the RAM to 2 gig, an upgrade that I'd fully recommend.

The battery life is unreal! Works all day, my flatmate can't keep up with his iPad. Also, the wifi range is excellent, mine works 45 ft from the hub, again surpassing the iPad 2 that my flatmate has.

I love the keyboard, it's an 'island' design, which means that the keys have a 0.5cm space between them.. massive difference if you have big hands as I do.

The webcam pixel rate isn't great on paper but it works very well, the mic is just as good. I often use my netbook for skyping and it's actually better than my desktop, so I've been told!

All in all, a great netbook. Don't go for the Acer at a lesser price with its slow hdd access speeds and poor build quality.. Samsung have done an excellent job with this netbook. Keep it lite and install the extra 1 gig of RAM - you wont regret it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5