Profile for meVSeverything > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bodymax Mini Trampoline - Black, 40 Inch
Bodymax Mini Trampoline - Black, 40 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug. 2016
exactly what is says on the tin, well box

3-IN-1 Electronic Epilator Callus Remover Shaver Multi-function for Leg Body and Foot Skin Beauty Care for Silky Smooth Touching Feeling with 2 Speed Setting
Offered by Val-Mart EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Its pretty painful and does nothing, 12 Aug. 2016
The epilator, which lets be honest is why your buying it, is horrendous. Its pretty painful and does nothing. I felt some how inexplicably more hairy after using it. The shaver is its saving grace really as its pretty functional although nothing special. All in all save your money, buy a decent one from a named brand.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2014
great great gift for a fan

Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales
Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales
by Jacob Grimm
Edition: Leather Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars it is beautiful! I bought this as a prezzie for a ..., 19 Nov. 2014
it is beautiful! I bought this as a prezzie for a book fanatic like myself and though I haven't given it to her yet she is going to adore this! I'm tempted to get myself a copy the photo does not do it justice!

Doctor Who Electronic Q.L.A. Anti Time Device
Doctor Who Electronic Q.L.A. Anti Time Device
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant nerdy gift!, 24 Jun. 2014
Sure it says its for kids but apparently so are fish fingers and custard! I had reservations about buying this for my friend as i thought it might be too childish but alas it was perfect, the item is B.E.A.utiful (just remember to buy batteries and have a tiny screwdriver in hand, sonic will do) great buy kids of all ages will enjoy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 8 Mar. 2014
I bought these thinking they'ld be a fun alternative to my black boots but low and behold these are marvelous! They are supper comfortable no need to wear them in they fit well and even thought they dont have a zip they are easy to get on and off. I love them so much I ordered the other two colours (really hope they bring out green ones as I would love them!) so all in all brilliant.
p.s. should note that I bought the burgundy ones and they are as beautiful as pictured)

Classic Amber Sterling Silver and Tear Shaped Green Amber Stud Earrings with Post and Butterfly

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 2 Mar. 2014
there just quite simply very sweet they are small but they're comfortable and I love the tear drop design. Good price as well and they feel like good quality.

Higher Biology (Success Guide)
Higher Biology (Success Guide)
by Andrew Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 2 Mar. 2014
clear and easily laid out. Mostly every thing is in there and its a good source to have with exams drawing ever present

Zeit! 77-79
Zeit! 77-79

5.0 out of 5 stars Bow wow <I'm so sorry I had to, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Zeit! 77-79 (Audio CD)
This is really just a great deal to get 4 albums in a nice little box all brand new and Bowie, as ever, never ageing and still masterful. If you love his stuff or want to listen to more of it this is a great little collection to own I really recommend it.

Fashion belt white - piano-style - Piano
Fashion belt white - piano-style - Piano
Offered by PIRATENLADEN

1.0 out of 5 stars IT STINKS!, 11 Jan. 2014
I mean it literally it smells absolutely revolting. I bought this as a present and so far it is just hanging out side my back door as i try and get rid of the smell. Not much success if I'm honest and the fact this cost me almost £12? Rip off don't buy it it isn't worth it just buy a white one and paint it at least then it might not smell as unappealing as this

Page: 1 | 2 | 3