Profile for Kozie > Reviews

Content by Kozie

Kozie

Zoe and Beans: Where is Binky Boo?
Zoe and Beans: Where is Binky Boo?
by Chloe Inkpen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 April 2013
Bought this book as my daugher is called Zoe. She loves this book and now I think we are going to have to buy a dog and call it Beans! It has to be read daily more than once. The pictures are great and the story is nice just long enough to hold her short attention span. Her favourite page is SPLOOOOOFF and the washing machine which is where she now keeps putting her dolly. I think I am going to have to buy the rest of them as I enjoy looking at them as much as she does.

Body (My First Board Book)
Body (My First Board Book)
by DK
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 1 April 2013
Wanted a body book to start teaching 14 month old. This book is excellent we have to look at it together several times daily. My baby cannot talk yet but knows alread where her ears, eyes, nose, head, knees, toes, legs are. She loves looking at this book and all the board pages have photos of real babies which she likes looking at especially the baby covering its eyes on the peek aboo page. I have another ears nose and shoulders book which is cartoon pics and she does not relate to their drawn body parts like she does to this one.