Profile for mr magoo > Reviews

mr magoo

Golla Pro G778 SLR Camera Bag/Case 2010 Range (Large) - Black
Golla Pro G778 SLR Camera Bag/Case 2010 Range (Large) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars nice small day bag, 4 Nov. 2011
I wanted a small bag to keep my d7000 safe when I'm out shooting for the day when I don't want all my stuff with me. This bag is exactly what I was looking for. It can take my d7000 with a tokina 11-16 fitted and have room for the nifty fifty a spare battery and few other essentials. It stops me taking everything when its not needed. The construction is top class very nice solid stitching and soft interior cloth finish. There are no nasty bits of velcro in the bag to scratch your precious dslr. It's nice and light waterproof and offers great protection from knocks and bumps when on an urbex shoot. If you want a small solid bag , get this .

Almost Heaven
Almost Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars definately heaven, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Almost Heaven (MP3 Download)
Never heard of this band untill I saw a video on scuzz and downloaded the album immediately. It's a bloody brilliant album along the lines of as I lay dying and periphery. It's very heavy with a mix of growly shouts and cleanish vocals , really tight guitars and thumping drums. Definitely worth checking out

Retribution
Retribution

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmm shouty., 13 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Retribution (MP3 Download)
9 songs of pure shouty aggressive proper metal from the good ol days when real metallers had long hair and smelled a bit funny.There isn't a bad song on this whole album. If you like your metal big and fat and haven't heard this before , go buy it.

Beast
Beast
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!, 13 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Beast (Audio CD)
Quite possibly the best metal album i have ever heard. I got this on release day and have listened to nothing else since. Its on my car stereo and my htc so i listen on the way to and from work and then whilst i'm working. Its just pure balls out, big fat chunky metal. I have pray for villains which is an amazing album but beast just takes devildriver up a notch.Stop reading this review and go and order it right now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2011 4:56 PM GMT

Travel The Galaxy
Travel The Galaxy

5.0 out of 5 stars my return to drum n bass, 15 July 2010
This review is from: Travel The Galaxy (MP3 Download)
i have been listening to nothing but metal for the last year and it has finally become boring. a quick text to a mate put me onto ed rush and travel the galaxy. what an absolutely awesome album. highlights so far magical thinking and snaggletooth which has a really screwed up bass line. my new found love affair with drum n bass will continue with rufige kru and some dom and roland. screw metal its bobbins.