Profile for shellybaby > Reviews

Content by shellybaby

shellybaby

Page: 1 | 2
Epson Expression Home XP-422 All-in-One Printer with WiFi Direct and 6.4 cm LCD Screen and Iprint (Print/Scan/Copy) (Previous model)
Offered by Technology Geek's VAT Registered

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value printer, good quality, 3 Feb. 2016
This has been a really great printer. I have a Mac and have had issues in the past being able to 'connect' with a printer. This was quick and easy, the wireless set up was simple. Its compact and stores easily. I have used non Epson inks and have had no problems.
The only issue I would say is that it doesn't do double side printing and have had issues with the scanning but its been a great buy. After a year and its well used, it is still going strong. Good value

Little Hotties Hand Warmers - 10 Pairs
Little Hotties Hand Warmers - 10 Pairs
Offered by Gifts4presents

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those who struggle with keeping their hands warm, 3 Feb. 2016
I work outdoors and have poor circulation so in the winter it becomes difficult. These are great and stop my fingers going numb. They heat up really quickly, when in pockets and covered they get really hot and retai their heat. I put them in my bag after using them and they were still warm the next morning.

Silk Jewellery Roll, Black with Embroidery, Fairtrade
Silk Jewellery Roll, Black with Embroidery, Fairtrade
Offered by EcoBlue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, maybe a little on the small side?!, 28 Jan. 2015
Great quality but a little on the small side for my liking. Was given as a present and was warmly received, she was very happy!

Hollywood Singing & Dancing A Musical History [DVD]
Hollywood Singing & Dancing A Musical History [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 5 Jun. 2014
Bought as a gift for my mum who is a huge musicals fan of stage and screen. She loved it and has now passed this onto me to watch.

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 5 Jun. 2014
Fantastic book, I was hooked pretty much from the first page. Not only is it s great story, with great characters but I also learned a little about Afghan culture. The characters are real and represent people from all walks of life. A story with a great deal of heart. Have recommended to number of people who have also loved the book.

Silver Linings Playbook [DVD]
Silver Linings Playbook [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bradley Cooper
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 Jun. 2014
Great film, and not just one for the girls. Great film full of heart and humour. Great performances by all!

Joseph Joseph Caddy Sink Area Organiser - Grey
Joseph Joseph Caddy Sink Area Organiser - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 5 Jun. 2014
Keeps my sink area tidy and clean. Eay to clean the item, keeps everything I need in one place!Joseph and Joseph do it again, great little item.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item from Jamie Oliver again!, 10 Mar. 2014
These are a great set of knives for the money. Nice and sharp, and continue to be so after a lot of use! Good qulaity product from Jamie again! I like the bright colours in my kitchen a good range of sizes that suit all my needs.

Cath Kidston Mug - Stars Crush shape 18oz
Cath Kidston Mug - Stars Crush shape 18oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely big mugs, 10 Mar. 2014
I bought these as replacements as 2 of mine broke. I love these mugs, they are nice and bright and big for a lovely big cup of tea in the morning! Delivered quickly, would use again!

Jamie Oliver Pop Up Salt Mill
Jamie Oliver Pop Up Salt Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item from Jamie Oliver, 10 Mar. 2014
I have had a number of salt and pepper mills and inevitably the pepper mill just doesnt work very well, not sure why. I bought 2 of hte salt mills (I use one for pepper as the pepper mill was double the price on Amzaon) and they both work great. Easy to refill with the pop up funnel and they look stylish and durable. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2