Profile for James > Reviews

James

Hurry Up We're Dreaming
Hurry Up We're Dreaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Hurry Up We're Dreaming (Audio CD)
Awesome stuff, lots of different tracks and it kind of reminded me of some decent cut copy among other things. Well worth a listen

Sony Wireless Stereo Headset (PS3)
Sony Wireless Stereo Headset (PS3)
Offered by GB Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first headset, 31 Mar. 2012
Having never owned a proper headset before, this is a perfect starter setup. The sound as bullets whistle past or a grenade lands behind you is amazing. I play lots of COD and this really lifts the online experience up to the next level.

My only gripes are that there's some slight background hiss and I'm not convinced that the mic is the best in the world (overcome by increasing mic sensitivity).

Having said this, these flaws really are minor as the sound is incredible and the surround sound has added a new dimension to my gaming. These headphones won't turn an average gamer into a great one but being able to hear exactly where a threat is coming from has saved me numerous times.

Highly recommended!

Get Lost
Get Lost

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic ambient electronica, 7 July 2010
This review is from: Get Lost (Audio CD)
I've listened to several alucidnation (Bruce Bickerton) mixes on his website and have always loved them. This album has obviously been slaved over and is beautifly produced. Perfect summer chill-out music... buy it now!