Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Cath > Reviews

Content by Cath

Cath

Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Breadmaker - White
Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Breadmaker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Making bread and rolls like it going out of fashion, 17 April 2015
Making bread and rolls like it going out of fashion. My hubby said he didn't expect it to taste so good.
Wish I'd bought one years ago. Saving money and rolls which I used to buy.

Wonderful.

Blue Banana Purple Halter Neck A Line Shift Dress Size 14
Blue Banana Purple Halter Neck A Line Shift Dress Size 14
Offered by Blue Banana

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good comments and I feel fabby in it, 17 April 2015
The second Blue Banana dress I have, the other being full length. Bought this for a 50th birthday party. Lots of good comments and I feel fabby in it. Love the deep plum colour. Can't fault it and super fast delivery. Thanks!

12" x 12" Square Scatter Cushion Pad Insert Filler Hollow fibre Filled DOS
12" x 12" Square Scatter Cushion Pad Insert Filler Hollow fibre Filled DOS

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast delivery and for the price, 17 April 2015
Bought these for my sewing club at school. Super fast delivery and for the price, excellent quality. Great for what we needed.

Bloch 538L Black Boost Sneaker 5.5 UK 8.5 US
Bloch 538L Black Boost Sneaker 5.5 UK 8.5 US
Offered by Dancewear of Edinburgh

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance Shoes, 12 Dec. 2014
These shoes are a revelation. They completely change my dance fitness class. Pivots are so easy, and the heel makes it easier too. I tried the 'flat' dance trainers but felt like they were slipping off. These are great. Can't recommend highly enough. I have wide feet, am usually a 5 and went for 5.5. Perfect.

Granny Squares
Granny Squares
by Susan Pinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Granny Squares, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
A book by fellow blogger, Suz Pinner. Beautifully photographed, and well written ~ bright Granny Squares not just blankets. Love the footstool cover. Even if you don't intend making anything a lovely book to look at.

Knit to Flatter
Knit to Flatter
by Amy Herzog

5.0 out of 5 stars Super useful book, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Knit to Flatter (Paperback)
Good selection of patterns, several flappy cards ~ great for me as I love a flappy cardi.

Talks about adding short rows for shaping and a section to identify your shape and think about what will suit you.
Good buy.

Lente Designs® Apple iPad 2, 3 and 4 case in 'Smithy Stripes' design
Lente Designs® Apple iPad 2, 3 and 4 case in 'Smithy Stripes' design

5.0 out of 5 stars Stripy ipad case, 7 Aug. 2013
I love this case. I bought it after I dropped and smashed my ipad whilst using the iPad smart case (magnet gave way.) I've given the cover a spray of scotchguard to keep it looking good.

Pull back case and magnets work well, I can now carry my iPad with the cover open and have no fears about dropping it.
The case did smell, but it went after a day.

It is fab, the case is smart and funky, lots of people asking me where it came from. Excellent value. Can't recommend it enough.

Slamm Rage II Caution/Purple Scooter
Slamm Rage II Caution/Purple Scooter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Sept. 2012
This was a good scooter for first time scooters but don't slam on the brake because it will spuare the wheel.

Blue Banana Red Elegant Full Length Evening Maxi Dress
Blue Banana Red Elegant Full Length Evening Maxi Dress
Offered by Blue Banana

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 10 Sept. 2011
Arrived within a few days, in the small box. Beautifully packaged in tissue paper with a yummy lolly.
I went for the red dress, it's for a James Bond themed Christmas Party. It doesn't disappoint. Red is darker than the picture, and as everyone says fits really well. The tucking over the tummy is really slimming. I'm a typical pear and it looks good. Only slight problem, I'm 5'3" and it is a little long, so I'll get it taken up.
Very happy.

Brave New Knits
Brave New Knits
by Julie Turjoman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave New Knits, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Brave New Knits (Paperback)
Wow ~ what a super book.
Not for the beginner but a range of garments, socks, gloves, hats, scarves and shawls. A biography for each desinger, most of whom have started on the Blogosphere and also on Ravelry.
26 different patterns from Stefanie Japel, Jordana Paige, Jennifer Hagan, Jared Flod, Norah Gaughan to name a few.
I will definitely be making things from this book (probably about 10 projects.)

I would recommend to an experienced knitter.