Profile for Drib > Reviews

Dyson DC41 Animal Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC41 Animal Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by euroelectricals

1.0 out of 5 stars Hoover is ok but after sales is awful, 20 May 2014
After only six months the extension hose which fits in the handle broke which rendered the whole thine unusable.
We contacted Dyson and they agreed to send a replacement hose free of charge but we would have to fit it. We have now been waiting for a month. We chased them again only to be told it will be another 3 weeks.
Seven weeks to get an expensive top brand machine going again is unacceptable in my eyes as is a failure after only six months.
Probably the reason the item is on back order is that it has a high failure rate and will go again.
This will be the last Dyson product I ever purchase.

PORTEK LOGMASTER SAW HORSE
PORTEK LOGMASTER SAW HORSE
Offered by Market Drayton Mowers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bit of kit, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: PORTEK LOGMASTER SAW HORSE (Misc.)
This is a fantastic product,it makes the job so much safer and saves all that back breaking bending. The PORTEK bench may be a bit dearer to buy but it is much much stronger than the cheaper ones and comes fully assembled apart from one bolt and one nut. The clamp is a much stronger unit and holds the saw very well. The other great feature especially if you are fairly tall is the adjustable legs. this means you can operate the saw without stooping, again saving your back. I have a wood burner and have been amazed how quickly I can cut up a large pile of wood.
Well worth a bit extra cost and will last for years.

Garmin nuvi 2545LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sat nav, 3 Aug. 2012
I had previously been using a Tom Tom which was good but this is much better. The Garmin finds a signal much quicker and works out the route almost immediately . I would also say that in the main it is more accurate and won't say "you have arrived" when you haven't . I should say that I am on the road 5 days a week for work in uk and Ireland so use it all the time.
My only disappointment at the moment is like others I can't seem to update the maps via Internet. I still have windows xp on lap top and wonder if that might be the problem.i haven't had time yet to contact Garmen re this? The maps that are all ready on the unit seem fine though. Also the traffic info seems to work well but not in Ireland which I was expecting.
Overall I am very pleased with the product.