Profile for Greyowl > Reviews

Content by Greyowl

Greyowl "Betty Sanders" (West Yorkshire, England)

Bissell 2x Professional Super Tough Formula Wash & Protect Carpet Shampoo Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 18 Oct. 2013
Not used this bottle yet but have had same product before to use in my Bissell carpet cleaner. It does what it says.

Ultra Brite Toothpaste Baking Soda and Peroxide 6 oz. (Pack of 24)
Ultra Brite Toothpaste Baking Soda and Peroxide 6 oz. (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't buy in UK, 18 Oct. 2013
Used Ultrabrite since I was 16 and not 65. Not been able to find any in local shops so looked on internet. Found this option so bought pack of 12 and now I am happy again.

World Without End
World Without End
by Ken Follett

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to the holidays., 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: World Without End (Paperback)
Going to go away for a month this year - just so I can read this book and its prequel; they are so thick it will take me that long to read them. Having watched the series on TV I am lookng forward to reading this book and seeing if the series is true to the story.
Very quick delivery and very well packaged. Thanks

Maypole 603A 13 Pin -7pin N and S Adaptor lead
Maypole 603A 13 Pin -7pin N and S Adaptor lead

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than our last one!, 29 Mar. 2013
Had one of these before but it was much longer and we had to tape it up to stop it dragging on the road. Last time we were out with the caravan it became unstuck and dragged along the road, wearing the outer covering down and through to the wires.
This one is shorter and, having tried it between car and caravan, found it to be much better than our last one. Comes with its own little bag as well - brill.
Delivery was quick and was well packed. Thanks

28.5mm Y Hose Connector
28.5mm Y Hose Connector
Offered by Afterglobe UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose., 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 28.5mm Y Hose Connector
Haven't tried this yet as not been off in caravan but I am sure it will do what I bought it to do! I could say it does what it says on the tin - but it doesn't have a tin, so I will fnd out later.
Very well packed and arrived quickly.

CARAVAN / MOTORHOME 28.5mm ID WASTE HOSE - PRICE PER METRE
CARAVAN / MOTORHOME 28.5mm ID WASTE HOSE - PRICE PER METRE
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

3.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, 29 Mar. 2013
It's a hose. I bought it for a purpose, which I am sure it will serve. Haven't used it yet but it will probably be fine.
Delivery was exceptionally quick and it was well wrapped - thank you.

The Pillars of the Earth
The Pillars of the Earth
by Ken Follett

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to the holidays., 29 Mar. 2013
As this is the first book in the story then I have to read this before World Without End - and I am really looking forward to it.
Very quick delivery and very well packaged. Thanks

Right-Brained Children in a Left-Brained World: Unlocking the Potential of Your Add Child
by Jeffrey Freed

3.0 out of 5 stars No comment, 18 Feb. 2013
Unfortunately I cannot review this book as I haven't had time to read it as yet but I am hoping it will be quite revealing.

Backtalk: 4 Steps to Ending Rude Behavior in Your Kids
Backtalk: 4 Steps to Ending Rude Behavior in Your Kids
by Audrey Ricker

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 18 Feb. 2013
For those who are young or new parents who are just finding out how rude and annoying their child's backtalk can be, then this book would be helpful - to a degree.
Being a Grandmother to 4 grandchildren and 2 gt grandchildren and 3 children of my own, I found it to contain nothing that I had not already tried and was rather disappointed.
I don't really know what I expected from the book but it certainly wasn't someone's laboured ramblings of experienced or fictional scenario's to make a point. Then give their opinion as to how to treat the offending child with suggestions, which the parent has probably already tried. Sorry, nothing new in this book and I woouoldn't particularly recommend it.