Profile for rose.athens > Reviews

Content by rose.athens

rose.athens

Powerextra High Quality 21.6V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Dyson DC16 DC12 Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Poweradd

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson DC-16 excelent replacement battery, 19 Feb. 2015
My replacement battery arrived a day earlier, without any user instructions, but who really needs any? Despite some reviews, it fitted perfectly. I let it charge for 24 hours, and gave my Dyson a new life. I still have it working for more than 8 minutes in my hands, when the original old battery works only for 15-20 seconds. I don't know how long it's going to last, but for half the money and 1.5 times the capacity, I consider it to be a bargain.

Pros: Tracking number, fast delivery, fits perfectly, cheap, lasts a lot longer than the original between charges.
Cons: The color isn't exactly the same with the Dyson's one.

Excellent seller, perfect item.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, but I'd love to have it for myself, 30 Dec. 2013
It's a phone that I loved from the first sight. Sadly my daughter loved it too. Guess who won...

Pros: It's fast, it's pretty, it's well built. I'd gladly move from android to this iPhone. You feel you're having something precious on hands.

Cons: First of all the price. Strangely enough Apple seems to be having no problems with the pricing. Second (and last) I hate itunes. But that's about it.

A great (and expensive) phone. Maybe the 6 will be better, and it'll be my turn to have it.

Asus Eee Pad 10W/18W Power Adapter
Asus Eee Pad 10W/18W Power Adapter

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 19 Nov. 2013
I recently ordered an Asus Eee Pad 10W/18W Power Adapter .

B00DC8U0MU

From the photos on the left side of the item, it seems that all the adapters are included. Instead, only the British adapter was included, and it's useless for the rest of Europe. Remove the rest of the photos and specify in the description that only the British adapter is icluded.

QNAP TS-419P+ 8TB 4 Bay All-in-One Desktop NAS Server
QNAP TS-419P+ 8TB 4 Bay All-in-One Desktop NAS Server

5.0 out of 5 stars Qnap 419P+, 30 Sept. 2011
This actually is the second Qnap419P+ I purchaced.

Excellent stucture, with a nery good web interface. What I loved most is the read and writw speed, close to 80Mb/s! And the second: it never fails to reproduce any file. All my files are bluray .iso and mkv 1080p. The reproduction by my Dune media player never had any problems in the image, pixeling or audio. Quite the opposite with the WD Mybook world.

Just perfect!