Profile for Old Bat > Reviews

Content by Old Bat

Old Bat

LIVIVO ® High Quality Music Sheet Holder Folding Metal Stand with Carry Case Bag
Offered by FiNeWaY

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy to say the least. Barely able to support ..., 18 April 2016
Flimsy to say the least. Barely able to support the weight if the music book. High quality my foot!

Vandoren Reeds Tenor Sax 1.5 Traditional (3 Pack) | SR22153

Judge  JA90 Milk Frother/Sauce Pot
Judge JA90 Milk Frother/Sauce Pot
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Jan. 2016
Wow! I bought it a couple of months ago but only just got around to 'having a go' with it this morning. I was going to make a real coffee, percolated with fresh beans etc but I haven't had the time. This morning I made myself an instant coffee and was about to have a drink when I spotted my shiny little milk frother just sitting there. I poured my coffee (made the usual way, instant coffee, hot water, milk) into the frother and gave it a few 'plunges' and poured the coffee back into my cup. Mmmmm lovely and I had a fluffy coffee mustash into the bargain. I'm off to make the real thing now. I would highly recommend this super little jug.

Energy Saving Floor Lamp
Energy Saving Floor Lamp

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Energy Saving Floor Lamp
I returned this product after finding that it just would not fit together. Very disappointing as it had been as a Christmas present for my father. (Bought one from Argos for a fraction of the price.) It may just well be a one of item that was not quite up to standard, however, I returned it at the end of January and am still awaiting a refund. Goes without saying.....I would not recommend.

300kg plastic coal bunker green
300kg plastic coal bunker green

5.0 out of 5 stars 300kg plastic coal bunker green, 27 April 2014
This review is from: 300kg plastic coal bunker green
Bought this coal bunker about two months ago' after searching long and hard on the internet and reading numerous reviews on endless bunkers. Great purchase. I would highly recommend it. It stores 300kg of coal comfortably. The coal shute works well and the coal doesn't spill out all over. Looks good in the garden too. I'm now looking to buy another to store another grade of coal.