Profile for LDA johnson > Reviews

Uptown Special
Uptown Special
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Uptown Special (Audio CD)
its great

Headmasters Big Glam Hair Volume Conditioner 250 Ml
Headmasters Big Glam Hair Volume Conditioner 250 Ml

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 13 Feb. 2015
I've been using this for a couple of years came across this product by chance .. i have always used mousse to style my hair which i fine and needs a lift but now i use Glam hair i wouldn't use anything else

Bling Jewelry Rose Gold Plated 925 Silver Rolo Chain Necklace Solitaire Round CZ 16 IN
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for the money, 13 Feb. 2015
i love my necklace i came pretty quick and i can wear with my other rose gold jewellery

Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner (25th anniversary edition)
by Annabel Karmel

5.0 out of 5 stars we haven't used it yet but looks easy to follow and full of good ideas, 26 Jan. 2015
i bought this for my daughter on the recommendation of a friend.. we haven't used it yet but looks easy to follow and full of good ideas.

Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 - 14 ml
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 - 14 ml
Offered by TNBL UK

5.0 out of 5 stars nailtiques really works, 16 Jan. 2015
This protein is exceptional and really works . many of my friends have now used this product and all rave over it. If you have week and splitting nails I suggest you give it a try.

FUSION - Set of 9 High Quality Aluminium Crochet Hooks Needles with Colourful Soft Rubber Grip Handles - in sizes 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm - comes with a handy organizer and a LIFETIME WARRANTY :)
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely hooks to use., 16 Jan. 2015
I ordered these hooks because of the good reviews.. I've only ever used traditional metal hooks ..I was pleasantly surprised how nice these hooks are and I highly recommend them. The metal part of the hook runs all the way along the rubber shaft and therefore make them easy to use.

Joico Structure Twist Styling Gum 100ml
Joico Structure Twist Styling Gum 100ml
Offered by Your Story

5.0 out of 5 stars joico structure, 8 Jan. 2015
I saw this product in you tube and its fabulous grat to style short spiked hair and not too stiff. I recommended this product

Mutsy EVO Chassis (Standard)
Mutsy EVO Chassis (Standard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mutsy Evo Urban Nomad Dark Grey, 8 Jan. 2015
I have just purchased the mutsay Evo urban Nomad and wanted to write a review to recommended this travel system. The whole thing is so easy to assemble The carry cot is luxurious and the linning can be removed to wash. Its so easy to push and collapse. It fits in a small hatch back like my mini, and its easy to carry the folded chassis by the handle. The pushchair is fabulous too with a large canopy that extends to keep off the elements. The 5 point harness is not too easy to open for a toddler, The bumper bar rotates making it easy to put baby in the seat. The shopping basket is large and I love the pockets on the carry cot and pushchair for phone , keys and purse. Pushing the pram is a joy so light and menoverable . I think more people should try this travel system, I highly recommend it. The big bonus is that it looks so stylish and cutting edge . having looked at a lot of top brands this is superb but little known. The price is so affordable for a high end brand. I can't recommended enough . take a look.

Pro Tip Hairdressing Back Combing Tail Comb PTC10 208mm - RED
Pro Tip Hairdressing Back Combing Tail Comb PTC10 208mm - RED
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars its brilliant for back combing i have used an ordinary comb ..., 3 Dec. 2014
i saw this comb being used on you tube and thought i would give it a go, its brilliant for back combing i have used an ordinary comb for years but this gives extra umph !!
this is to be recommended and is very affordable.

KERASTASE CIMENT THERMIQUE 125ML
KERASTASE CIMENT THERMIQUE 125ML

5.0 out of 5 stars so i gave it a try and cant tell you how brilliant it is, 25 Sept. 2014
I purchased this product as my daughter uses it and raves over it... so i gave it a try and cant tell you how brilliant it is.. ive only used it a couple of times but makes my hair feel fantastic,, i have my hair cut and coloured every 4/5 weeks and with hairdryer and straighteners it can get a bit dry and damaged on the ends... this is heat activated leave in conditioner and works by cementing the hair cuticles together.. if your hair is damaged at all i would recommend you give it a try it defiantly works..

Page: 1 | 2