Profile for BHV > Reviews

Content by BHV

BHV

Docooler 5L Outdoor Sport Running Vest Backpack Women Men Hydration Vest Pack for 1.5L Water Bag Cycling Hiking Bag
Offered by Monicater

4.0 out of 5 stars Alteration needed to design, 3 Jun. 2017
Good fit. I'll trial it tomorrow. Only 1 problem: the mesh over the shoulders has a sharp edge and I have had to sew in a soft binding (in black) to prevent to causing damage to me. Shame the manufacturers didn't extend their binding (red). Picture shows the first side completed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Positive Dog Training, 3rd Edition
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Positive Dog Training, 3rd Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, kind approach, 27 July 2013
Good guide to these methods, which are humane. Have looked at others, and bought this one to share with my 12 year old son.

Ellie-Bo Deluxe Extra Strong 2 Door Folding Dog Puppy Cage with Faux Sheepskin Bed Large 36 inch Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and sturdy, 27 July 2013
Bought this for my new dog. Very convenient that it comes with a fluffy liner. Put together quite easily, just a bit of tugging (but if it went together too easily, then it might not be so sturdy).
Will be convenient for going on holiday and staying in safety. She took to it straight away, no problems.
She's about 9 kg, and this is a good size. She will still grow a bit, and fit well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy design, 27 July 2013
I recently used this for the first time to collect a dog that I wasn't sure of its size. It adjusted well, and she has room for growth. She's just about 9 kg, and if any smaller, it would have been too large.
It's a bit heavy and clunky, but as my new dog is very placid, it goes on ok. I think I would have problems fixing the straps if she were more lively. I am very confident that f we were to have a sudden stop, she would be held safe.

VB6: Eat Vegan Before 6:00 to Lose Weight and Restore Your Health...For Good
VB6: Eat Vegan Before 6:00 to Lose Weight and Restore Your Health...For Good

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and practical approach, 27 July 2013
This has helped me eat more sensibly, and to forgive myself when I don't follow the guide. I can't say I've lost any weight, but my diet is much better. I enjoy the diet, although I haven't moved to soya milk, but that's ok.
Well worth a look for those who aren't eating very well or yoyo a lot. I'm much more sensible now, and with a new of to exercise, I'm optimistic for the future.

BLACK+DECKER DV9610N 9.6 V Cyclonic Action Dustbuster
BLACK+DECKER DV9610N 9.6 V Cyclonic Action Dustbuster

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 27 July 2013
I bought this to help clear the fluff from the cats and dog. It's very convenient to soft wipe our floors then follow clearing the dust pile with this hand held device, rather than getting out a large vacuum cleaner.
Doesn't quite get all the hair off the dog though- need the main cleaner for this.
Sits neatly behind the sofa in the lounge, charging for use. Powerfull for most jobs.

The Power of Positive Dog Training
The Power of Positive Dog Training

5.0 out of 5 stars Vet's Opinion, 23 July 2013
As we're getting a new family dog, a stray from Greece, I needed to refresh my knowledge of hands on dog training. This is an easily read guide providing the reasons for positive reward training, and how to do it. I have read a few others, but thought this to be the best. Hopefully more people will adopt this humane way of training. We have our clickers and rewards at the ready!

Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and laugh out loud..., 15 May 2013
This book gives a hilarious saunter through the last 100 years of world history, alongside a hilarious comedy of events and accidental deaths. Ever the optimist, Allan can teach us a thing or two about tolerance and patience. The first time in along time that I have laughed out loud and repeatedly retold the events to those bemused by my reactions. Well worth reading!

The Times and Sunday Times
The Times and Sunday Times

5.0 out of 5 stars No real pleasure in this format. Help to unsubcribe, please, 10 Oct. 2011
Reading articles on the Kindle doesn't have the same depth of experience as a paper copy. I regularily read kindle books, so am used to the medium. It is difficult to get around the articles, and browse as you would normally do.
And then the big question, how do you unsubscribe? Can someone put an answer in a review, so I can do it, please.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2011 12:57 PM BST

The Dukan Diet Recipe Book
The Dukan Diet Recipe Book
by Pierre Dukan

2.0 out of 5 stars recipe difficulties, 2 May 2011
I have been doing very well with the diet and many of the recipies are encouraging. But many of the recipes are inaccurate. Such as suggesting a tablespoon of mustard for the Ducan mayonaise and cooking the egg custards for 45 minutes. It's best if you can cook already and so can spot the problems, otherwise you may find the food inedible...
Unfortunately, some of the recipes online are not in the book. But I guess its a work in progress.
Don't let it put you off the diet, use it for inspiration.