Profile for Colette Austen > Reviews

Content by Colette Austen

Colette Austen (Ireland)

Jaspierre (Jaspierre Trilogy Book 1)
Jaspierre (Jaspierre Trilogy Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 28 April 2016
Absolute rubbish - don't waste your time or your money!

Rockwell/Saturday Evening 2016 Wall Calendar
Rockwell/Saturday Evening 2016 Wall Calendar
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars I love getting my Norman Rockwell calendar every year, 3 Nov. 2015
I love getting my Norman Rockwell calendar every year!! His wonderfully detailed and charming portraits of a time long past make me smile every time I walk past the calendar in my kitchen. Highly recommended for any fan of Norman Rockwell's work!

JVC Marshmallow Comfortable Fit In-ear Headphones - Silver
JVC Marshmallow Comfortable Fit In-ear Headphones - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Earphones!!, 1 Sept. 2015
Love these earphones, so comfortable and the sound is perfect (not tinny like some cheaper models) for listening to audiobooks!! Highly recommended.

Always Come Home (Emerson Book 1)
Always Come Home (Emerson Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars glad I didn't pay for it as it was not ..., 12 April 2015
Got this as a free kindle book, glad I didn't pay for it as it was not my cup of tea!

Norman Rockwell Calendar 2014
Norman Rockwell Calendar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 is looking good!, 8 Sept. 2013
Yet another beautiful Norman Rockwell Calendar to brighten up my kitchen in 2014. I love the charming detail and humour and love that is in every Norman Rockwell picture!

Saturday Evening Post 2011 Calendar
Saturday Evening Post 2011 Calendar
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another charming calendar to brighten up my kitchen!, 1 Oct. 2010
I discovered a Norman Rockwell calendar a few years ago and I immediately fell in love with the charm and warmth and emotion depicted in his pictures. Since then I have had a Norman Rockwell calendar in my kitchen every year. Each month's picture tells a different little story made up of all kinds of people from little rosy, cheeked kids, to little old wrinklys (no botox or airbrushing here!) and the attention to the small details, such as a scruffy little dog trailing after his master, add to the story being told in the picture. Some sentimental charm to cheer up my little kitchen!!!

Would recommend this calendar for anyone you enjoys a nostalgic,affectionate, rose-tinted sentimental view of a bygone era (which may never really have existed except in Mr. Rockwell's imagination).

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth (PC DVD)
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars "Very Entertaining!", 20 Jun. 2009
Bought this game for my nephew and the following are his review of the game "Great fun!! Very entertaining!!! Couldn't stop playing, thought he was in the Battle for Middle Earth!!! Played so long the computer froze due to exhaustion!!!! Definitely good value for money!!!!