Profile for barry c > Reviews

Content by barry c

barry c (United Kingdom)

Roadsense: The Official Guide to Hazard Perception for All Drivers and Riders(Video and Paperback set.)
by Driving Standards Agency

5.0 out of 5 stars i suggest you get this, 28 Aug. 2009
i bought this but i did not even look at it and this part of the test was very confusing. I did not understand the directions at the testing center so I wish I would have reviewed this material beforehand. You cannot ask questions at the testing center so I suggest buying this if you can find it cheap on amazon. If you do not pass this part of the test, you have to retake the 50 questions on the theory and this part again. Luckily I passed but it would have been a let down to work so hard on the other part to not pass this part.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2011 12:47 PM GMT

Know your traffic signs (Driving Skills)
Know your traffic signs (Driving Skills)
by Great Britain: Department for Transport

5.0 out of 5 stars good book but not really needed, 28 Aug. 2009
I would only say you need this is you are a new driver. The book you really need is the official theory test which has everything you need to pass the test

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick and easy, 28 Aug. 2009
Well, my nan says they were great flowers and grandad liked the free chocolates! I have used this company a few times because I was ordering in the US to be delivered in the UK and amazon let me use my US cc and billing address. I used to pay 1800flowers ridiculous amounts for their "international" services.

The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers and The Official Highway Code 2007/08 Edition: Valid for Theory Tests Taken from 3rd September 2007 (With New Highway Code)
by Driving Standards Agency

5.0 out of 5 stars must read if you are taking the test, 28 Aug. 2009
I bought this book just days before the theory test and the questions on the test come straight from the book. I passed and only missed 1 question (out of 50) and I just moved here from the US. I would definitely recommend this book and say you were crazy to take the test without buying it. There were other people at the testing center that did not pass and I did not see them reading the book like I was while waiting in the line!
*** Note, I suggest getting the hazard perception video and book as well because the instructions on the hazard perception test are not very clear so the test started and I was unclear on what I was supposed to be clicking on.

Belkin Wireless Cable G Router 54Mbps + 4 Port 10/100 Switch
Belkin Wireless Cable G Router 54Mbps + 4 Port 10/100 Switch
Offered by iGADGET_XCHANGE

1.0 out of 5 stars drops and doesn't work after 1 year, 28 Aug. 2009
We are staying with family in the UK and this router is the worst ever. We never buy Belkin so did not realize how bad it was. I am looking at it right now and the wireless says it is on and working but I can only connect via ethernet cable. It works fine for a few days then we cannot connect to the wireless at all for a day or so. I noticed it dropping it in and out right when our family member purchased it about a year ago, when we would be chatting over the internet she would go in and out. I figured it was the isp but now I am guessing it was because she was connecting wirelessly to this router. I am online now shopping for another brand. We normally only buy Netgear ourselves so that is what I am looking for to replace this one.