Profile for D. Burton > Reviews

Bob Ross Oderless Thinner 1.89 Litres
Bob Ross Oderless Thinner 1.89 Litres
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Ross thinner, 29 April 2015
No smell so there's no headache from using this.

Pergamano Mapping Pen, Silver
Pergamano Mapping Pen, Silver
Offered by Mountain Ash Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Pergamano pens, 29 April 2015
I had lost my pens what with moving house 3 times so I was delighted to find these. Brilliant!!!

Kenro Negative File Pages 120 Paper - pack of 25
Kenro Negative File Pages 120 Paper - pack of 25
Offered by OptixMania

4.0 out of 5 stars My book mark pages, 29 April 2015
They are almost perfect for my needs, although I think that I should have got them with the top open to slide my "collection" of book marks into them. Some of my bookmarks are too long for the way these are set out. But I've both packs so 200 book marks are now safely put away. I have 30 more to file away when I can find the right filing pages.

Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y Sim Free Mobile Phone - Metallic Gray
Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y Sim Free Mobile Phone - Metallic Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, 27 April 2015
Just the perfect size for my arthritic hands to hold & light enough for me not to drop it. Small irk, I'm having to buy a 64gb sd card to insert as there is too little available memory on the mobile, even the sd card that came with it is too small, I take pictures of the plants in my garden but send them via bluetooth to my pc. Otherwise I'm happy.

Wars of the Roses: Stormbird (Wars of the Roses 1)
Wars of the Roses: Stormbird (Wars of the Roses 1)
by Conn Iggulden

4.0 out of 5 stars they say they're delighted with it, 26 Feb. 2015
This was a gift for a friend, they say they're delighted with it.

50 x Bluebell Bulbs - Hyacinthoides Non Scripta - Grown from Cultivated Stock in Lincolnshire - Hardy Bulbs - FREE UK P & P
Offered by Cottage Garden Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Planted in the garden so next year I should have ..., 26 Feb. 2015
Planted in the garden so next year I should have a bluebell wood without the trees, Tall fence will be the shade for them.

Solvite 1574678 Wallpaper Repair Adhesive Tub - 56 g
Solvite 1574678 Wallpaper Repair Adhesive Tub - 56 g

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't tell yet as I haven't been able to use ..., 26 Feb. 2015
Can't tell yet as I haven't been able to use it. The wallpaper I need to stick down Has been so overstretched when put up that it's going to be problematic to follow instructions on the pack.

Double Snowdrop Bulbs (3.5/4) - "Galanthus Nivalis Flore Pleno " - Available From £8.95 in Packs of 25, 50 & 100 Bulbs - Free UK P & P (25)
Offered by Cottage Garden Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
All planted so just waiting to see them grow now. Next spring I hope.

The Golden Treasury: Of the Best Songs and Lyrical Poems in the English Language
by Francis Turner Palgrave

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a replacement to the book I ..., 26 Feb. 2015
I bought this as a replacement to the book I had but I lent it to a neighbour and she didn't take care of it so it was given back to me falling to pieces. Now I'll be able to read all the poetry without the book losing pages.

Morphy Richards 48265002 Bread Kneading Paddle SP48265LL
Morphy Richards 48265002 Bread Kneading Paddle SP48265LL
Offered by Spares4Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars this was just what I needed, I'd lost one ..., 5 Jan. 2015
this was just what I needed, I'd lost one of the ones in the bread maker can't think how?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6