Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit Learn more
Profile for Janey B > Reviews

Content by Janey B

Janey B (Southampton, England)

A New Earth: Create a Better Life
A New Earth: Create a Better Life
by Eckhart Tolle

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 28 Mar. 2012
This book was originally recommended to me by a life coach, at first I read 'The power of now' and then 'A New Earth' everything that I had been exploring before such as Buddhism, being present, the ego etc.. at last all fell into place and made sense, a real awakening for me. I passed it onto a friend who stayed up untill sunrise to finish the book and then ordered 3 more copies for her friends, I happen to be here again because I lent it to another friend who recently read the book in India and has asked me to order her 3 more copies from Amazon for her friends, so I think this speaks for itself, this book is relevant to what is happening in the world right now.

Glastonbury [DVD]
Glastonbury [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julien Temple
Offered by video-days

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 25 July 2006
This review is from: Glastonbury [DVD] (DVD)
This film is a must see for anyone who has ever been to a Glastonbury Festival, It captures the event so totally, taking you right back there, and evoking so many memories and feelings of an extraordinary time.