Profile for Mr. S. J. Cappleman > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. J. Capp...

Mr. S. J. Cappleman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Astronomy Manual: The Practical Guide to the Night Sky
Astronomy Manual: The Practical Guide to the Night Sky
by Jane A. Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy hardback for beginners., 23 Dec. 2011
Fantastic book which explains everything in plain English. It covers all the interesting stuff (as if there was anything that WASN'T interesting in the universe!!) and provides a beginners guide to viewing the night sky with binoculars and telescopes. A basic 'point you in the right direction' book with some fantastic photographs. Well recommended!

Maglite Mini AA LED Torch - Red
Maglite Mini AA LED Torch - Red
Offered by Wholesome Flyover

5.0 out of 5 stars Best torch I have ever owned!!, 23 Dec. 2011
Well designed. Extremely well made with high quality materials. Easy to use with multi functions, including an SOS flashing feature. Long battery life (included!!) due to the use of low powered but extremely bright LED's. Comes with a high quality belt pouch so is perfect for work! I can't recommend this torch enough. It will last for many, many years so is worth the premium price you pay.

Tomorrow's World
Tomorrow's World

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a step back....., 19 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Tomorrow's World (Audio CD)
I have ALWAYS been an Erasure fan and have always found any of their original studio albums to be better than the last. Unfortunately, this run has now come to an end. What we have here, in my opinion, is a collection of 'run-of-the-mill' pop songs that have had little thought in creating, both lyrically and musically. If this is a result of it being rushed, then I make a plea to Andy and Vince to take a break and only make a new album if it 'comes' to you, as this one feels forced. Sorry :(

Cubitek Black Cobra 60cm 3 Pin Fan Extension Cable : Black
Cubitek Black Cobra 60cm 3 Pin Fan Extension Cable : Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 19 Nov. 2011
I was looking for a lead to extend the side door fan connection on my PC to allow me to open it up to tinker without unplugging the fan. Found this at a fantastic price and ordered it. It came in next to no time and I have found it to be of a very high quality. I highly recommend!

Learn n play Desk & Chair
Learn n play Desk & Chair
Offered by Topnotchsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 24 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Learn n play Desk & Chair (Toy)
Bought this little desk for our 7 year old on her birthday. She fell in love with it straight away as it has a matching chair, upper tier and a drawer. The desk and chair themselves are of a very high quality and both feel very solid. I'm sure they will last for years to come! Overall, a fantastic desk for a very good price, as the same desk is currently (24th September 2011) selling for around £65 at Toys R Us.

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female Extension Cable 3 m / 9.8 Feet
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female Extension Cable 3 m / 9.8 Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, cheap and cheerful., 20 Feb. 2011
Well made, solidly constructed lead at a low price. Also has the cute little Amazon logo at each end which is a nice touch. Recommended!

SanDisk Cruzer USB 16 GB RB
SanDisk Cruzer USB 16 GB RB

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, fast USB memory stick!, 15 Feb. 2011
I bought this purely to use with my Xbox 360 (to store games on etc....) as I had done my research and found that this is actually the official one in a different guise. It has since worked perfectly, improving my gaming load times no end! A quality product that I can whole-heartily recommend for any use!

Xqisit 522514x Car Suction Cup Holder for iPhone 3G/3GS
Xqisit 522514x Car Suction Cup Holder for iPhone 3G/3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good holder!, 20 Sept. 2010
Although not really designed for the iPhone 4, I use this with mine and it's perfect for the job. Fully adjustable and very sturdy, so no shakes whilst driving. Definitely recommended!

IPHONE 4 4S SUPER SLIM CRYSTAL BACK CASE COVER - BLACK
IPHONE 4 4S SUPER SLIM CRYSTAL BACK CASE COVER - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the money!!, 20 Sept. 2010
What a bargain! This ultra thin shield/case is better than any of the ones that Apple offers you. It's perfect for protecting your iPhone 4, taking all the scratches and knocks in it's stead. Definitely recommended!

WE1182A Adaptor 2.5mm stereo plug to 3.5mm stereo socket
WE1182A Adaptor 2.5mm stereo plug to 3.5mm stereo socket
Offered by SJD Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!!, 6 July 2010
Wow! What can I say?! This has to be one of the best 2.5mm to 3.5mm stereo adaptors ever made by the hand of man! It is absolutely fantastic! The way it 'plugs' into my 2.5mm socket is nothing short of awe inspiring! You would not believe how excited I got when it came to plugging in my 3.5mm plug at the other end. It just made this little re-assuring 'click' and that was that! Before I knew it, I was using my headset with my PC but my mind was not on the game I was playing....oh no! I simply couldn't take my eyes off the new little addition to my family........my own little 2.5mm stereo plug to 3.5mm stereo socket adapter!!!
Thanks China! Thanks for making this in one of your factories and getting it to me, for you have made me the happiest man alive right now!!!!!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2012 2:44 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7