Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Rose > Reviews

Content by Rose

Rose (London)

The Louise Parker Method: Lean for Life
The Louise Parker Method: Lean for Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and approach, 17 Feb. 2017
If you follow it - it works. You can't really ask for more than that. I am a busy working mum who never goes to the gym and I found a way to do the exercises and managed the 10,000 steps most days. I also found the recipes pretty easy to achieve. You need to think about it being more learning an approach to life than 'being on a diet'. I have just completed the 6 weeks and delighted with results - and have received many compliments on how well I look. And I must admit I did have wine on the weekends - didn't seem to slow down the results.

Kate Spade New York Glitter iPhone 5c Case, Multi, iPhone 5c
Kate Spade New York Glitter iPhone 5c Case, Multi, iPhone 5c

1.0 out of 5 stars This is terrible quality. Doubt that Kate Spade has anything to ..., 22 Mar. 2016
This is terrible quality. Doubt that Kate Spade has anything to do with it. A cheap sticker over a plastic case.

Cafe Kitchen: Relaxed food for friends from the Lantana Café
Cafe Kitchen: Relaxed food for friends from the Lantana Café
by Shelagh Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cookbook, 20 Aug. 2015
All the recipes work - which should be a given for a cookbook - but unfortunately isn't. Fresh, accessible, and beautiful photographs. My kids love the banana bread and it is now a constant request. The chicken in maple syrup and black pepper is deceptively simple but amazing.

Family Food
Family Food
by Silvana Franco

5.0 out of 5 stars My most used cookbook, 2 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Family Food (Paperback)
I have hundreds of cookbooks - I am not kidding - literally hundreds - and this gem of a cookbook astounds me every time I pick it up and use it. It seems so simple, but what Silvana understands is seasoning and flavour. She packs a punch in every recipe - without making it complicated or time consuming. This deserves to have the same reputation as a Nigella or Jamie book. Buy it. You will not regret it.

Slow Cooking: Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooking: Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
by Katie Bishop

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern take on slow cooking, 28 April 2010
I resisted slow cooking as I had memories of my mother's bland overcooked 70's crock pot meals. But then I decided, with my lifestlye, I needed some help to get meals on the table at the end of a busy workday- so I bought this book and a slow cooker. What a great recipe book - it is inspiring, well written and balanced. I have hundreds of cookbooks - and i have already cooked out of this one several times.

Little Red Barn Baking
Little Red Barn Baking
by Adriana Rabinovich

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my most useful cook books, 10 May 2005
This review is from: Little Red Barn Baking (Paperback)
I am ashamed to admit I have hundreds of cookbooks, but I find myself constantly returning to 'The Little Red Barn Baking' Book. The carrot cake is amazing, the banana bread is my most regular recipe, the brownies are great, the sugar cookies perfect. So many of these recipes are becoming a family 'tradition' in my house that I feel quite sentimental about it. Buy it, make the recipes, your children will love you forever!