Profile for Whillow > Reviews

Content by Whillow

Whillow (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Puss in Boots Black & White Cat with Wellington Wellie Boots Chrissie Snelling 10 pack of small square Christmas Cards
Offered by coolclobber

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but a bit too small., 19 Jan. 2015
Beautiful cards and my friends loved them, I just wish they were bigger.

HMDX HX-P230BLA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Blue
HMDX HX-P230BLA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my Dad for Christmas and he loves it. He uses it with his iPad and it can be used with the wire connector or wirelessly. Great buy! Thank you.

SOFT-E SMART COLLAR size 1
SOFT-E SMART COLLAR size 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good but keep an eye on your cat..., 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: SOFT-E SMART COLLAR size 1 (Misc.)
My poor cat had a minor op and came home from the vets wearing a rigid plastic collar. She wouldn't settle at all and didn't pee for two days. This soft collar was an absolute lifesaver, she immediately relaxed although it's a bit tricky to take off and you have to be vigilant as she could still lick some of her stitches when the collar was down. Apart from that it was wonderful, you can 'wear' the collar up or 'over the shoulders' down and it really helped my cat to heal. She was able to sleep, eat, drink, go outside and carry on as normal - the only downside is you have to watch them when the collar is down.

Karabar 42L Maximum Allowance Cabin Wheeled Backpack 55 x 40 x 20 cm (All parts included) (Black/Pink)
Offered by Karabars UK

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 19 Jan. 2015
It's a good size for wheeling my laptop around but unfortunately being so cheap you get what you pay for. The Velcro attachment for the bottom continually kept coming off so went in the bin at the station one frustrating morning and the wheels make a dreadful noise. Apart from that the actual rucksack itself is great. It's roomy and cheery looking but I'll be upgrading to a better quality one.

1001Cables - 30 metre Network Ethernet Cable RJ45 PC XBox 30m
1001Cables - 30 metre Network Ethernet Cable RJ45 PC XBox 30m
Offered by sellthemquick

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jan. 2015
I have to use broadband to work from home. This is a great product for a really cheap price and does what it's supposed to. Thank you.

Rexel Prostyle Cross Cut 11-Sheet Paper / Credit Card Shredder with Large 20L Pullout Bin and View Window

2.0 out of 5 stars Yes and No...., 25 Nov. 2014
It's good if you keep on top of your shredding and only do small amounts, but awful if you have a clear out and a lot to get rid of. It heats up very quickly and takes ages to cool down again. This frustrated me so much that I eventually spent £20 on a garden incinerator bin and got rid of the whole lot in an hour instead of waiting an hour for the shredder to cool down so it would let me do a couple more sheets before it heated up again and I then had to wait for it to cool down again.....

FitFlop - Cha Cha Tassel Sandals, Black, 7 UK Adult
FitFlop - Cha Cha Tassel Sandals, Black, 7 UK Adult
Offered by Jake Shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed with the sizing!!!, 5 Jun. 2014
I've worn fit-flops for years and have always been a size 7. I know the shaping of them has changed and they've made them more feminine, but the size and length has always been the same. When I compared these to my last pair bought last summer they have come up really small and my feet are slightly hanging off the back. When I held them up against last summers they're shorter in length so are a bit of a tight fit. They say 7 on the box and the fitflop but I'm not convinced so I'll be contacting Fitflops directly to find out if they've changed their sizing. Apart from that they're gorgeous and the service and delivery were excellent.

Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Offered by Best Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 27 Jan. 2014
My 15 year old cat adores this toy! She's been reluctant to venture outside this winter and is ever so fond of her indoor creature comforts. When she does put her paws on the patio, it's usually to sit on the garden bench and stare at me pitifully to let her back in again. She's very fond of her food and as a rescue cat is used to yowling for attention - that's sadly what happens when you've spent most of your life outside desperate for attention. Anyway she's been getting rather tubby and this wonderful toy has released her inner huntress and kitten and she's now exercising without realising it. Yes if you swoosh it round properly it sounds and looks a bit like a small bird, which I do feel slightly guilty about as come spring I don't want her up the apple tree catching poor fledglings out of their nest, but she comes alive and plays with it for ages. It's lovely to watch her so alert and happy. The only downside is that I can't see the feathers lasting much longer but I'll happily pay to replace them.

Greenies Feline Pill Pockets Chicken 1.6oz
Greenies Feline Pill Pockets Chicken 1.6oz
Offered by Best Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by both me and my cat!, 17 Nov. 2013
I bought these after my rescue cat was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and the vet prescribed her a daily tablet. There was no way I could pill my cat myself - it just wasn't going to happen without causing us both a lot of stress so I bought these. They're very expensive but worth it and as they're quite big, I broke each pocket into 2 wrapping the pill into one and the other was given as a treat. My cat loved them and we're both happy! It's just a shame they don't make something similar in the UK.

25 Metallic Silver Paper Table Cover 90cm x 90cm
25 Metallic Silver Paper Table Cover 90cm x 90cm
Offered by Sugarhut

5.0 out of 5 stars Great disposable table covers!, 17 Nov. 2013
I used these to decorate the tables in a hall I'd hired for a birthday party. Although they're paper, they're quite thick, had a lovely silver embossed pattern and they fitted the tables perfectly. They were reasonable in price and tear off so you don't waste any. At the end of the night they were just torn off and put into the rubbish. I'd highly recommend them but check the size of the tables you're covering first.

Page: 1 | 2