Profile for A Customer > Reviews

Content by A Customer

A Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Trtl Pillow - Scientifically Proven Super Soft Neck Support Travel Pillow - Machine Washable Grey
Offered by trtl travel

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 4 Jun. 2017
Wow! All packed ready for our next flight and another on order so we can have one each....seriously the most comfortable 'pillow' I have tried

Joules Floral Leather Style Folio Case for Kindle 4/Touch/Paperwhite
Joules Floral Leather Style Folio Case for Kindle 4/Touch/Paperwhite

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 18 July 2014
Simply gorgeous; I love it!

Brabantia Ironing Board with Silicone Heat Pad, 135 x 45 cm, 35 mm Red Frame, Lunch Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ironing experience ever, 18 July 2014
Best ironing experience ever!! It is big, solid and doesn't walk across the floor when you use it. Having the square end without iron stand, means that you can iron a shirt in 4 moves!!! Height adjustability is superb too. I love, love, love it !! Although it is bigger than other ironing boards it is simply outstanding....not sure about the cover, but hey that can be replaced

Philips Sonicare HX9332/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush White
Philips Sonicare HX9332/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush White
Offered by Smithy07

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 16 May 2013
Not for me but my partner loves it. It has too much power and buzzes too much for my teeth. I hate the feeling - sorry. Personal preference, however it does clean the teeth well

Cable Matters Active HDMI to VGA Male to Female Adapter with 1 Metre USB Power Cable in White
Offered by Cable Matters

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 16 May 2013
It works! I purchased a Galaxy Note to use in a professional manner to deliver training courses but most offices only have the old style VGA connectors on their projectors. Hence I needed a couple of converters which to be honest I doubted would actually work, having to rely on more than one connector. But hey it does what it needs to :) One very happy customer.

Chrome & Beech Wood CD DVD Storage Unit Tower with Shelves
Chrome & Beech Wood CD DVD Storage Unit Tower with Shelves

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 16 May 2013
Arrived within 2 days!! Easy to put together and does what it says on the tin. Looks good and is useful.

How to Manage Your Money When You Don't Have Any
How to Manage Your Money When You Don't Have Any
by Mr Erik Wecks

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 16 May 2013
Purchased a number of books to help me with a project and this was the one I kept. Fantastic book that really hits the spot and helps facilitate the change of behaviours not just the practical of filling out budget forms.

30 Days to Taming Your Finances: What to Do (and Not Do) to Better Manage Your Money
by Deborah Smith Pegues
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 16 May 2013
Purchased a range of books to help in a project I was doing. This was amongst my choices, however I was disappointed, not with the ideas, there were a few good ones and I liked the style, but with the amount of religious content.

iZKA® - Nokia N8 Luxury Leather Flip Case Cover (Magnet Flip Case) - Black
iZKA® - Nokia N8 Luxury Leather Flip Case Cover (Magnet Flip Case) - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars cover, 16 May 2013
Delivered within a reasonable timescale. You get what you pay for. Unlike my other (slightly more expensive but not much) case it doesn't have the padding so is a little basic.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, 16 May 2013
Delivered quickly. Didn't really know what to expect but didn't expect this....Click many times on the spot of pain and receive a small shock. It hurts after a while, but does seem to help just a little. removes the climbing the walls pain to a manageable level.

Page: 1 | 2