Profile for Alstaton > Reviews

Alstaton

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Five Tier Delightful Feminine Blue Denim Midi Jeans Skirt Plus Size 14 - 24
Five Tier Delightful Feminine Blue Denim Midi Jeans Skirt Plus Size 14 - 24

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed but their returns policy is excellent, 4 April 2016
I have returned this item as it is too small. It is poorly made. The second panel down is narrower than the top panel. Very disappointed but their returns policy is excellent. Now waiting for the refund.
On a positive note the item arrived before the expected delivery date.

JL06 PURPLE SIZE 8-20 beading Evening Dresses party full length prom gown ball A-lINE Chiffon And Sequined Evening Dress (20)

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading photo, 8 Jan. 2015
I had to send this back. It was of very poor quality. The Breast pads had fallen down and were trapped with in the dress. The fit was terrible too.

Imixcity Women Double Layer Chiffon pleated Retro Long Elastic Waist Maxi Dress Skirt (Burgundy)
Offered by imixcity

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and disappointing., 8 Jan. 2015
I bought this item to wear over Christmas. When it arrived it is very poorly made and I wore it once then the stitching on the seams frayed so it is now unwearable.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Costly mistake, 8 Jan. 2015
I purchased one of these 18 months ago for my brother and he loves it. I ordered one for my husband and it arrived on 6/1/15. As I took it out of the packaging I got many electric shocks as it is full of static. It is a very poor fit round the body, it is once you have experienced all the electric shocks. I have contacted the seller but to return it (as they are based in China) would be too costly. They have said they will discount it by £10 so I am waiting for that to arrive back in my account. His item cost £29 and what arrived is not worth £29. I am very disappointed and do is my husband. It is unwearable because of the static and fit. I would not recommend this to anyone.
There are other Star Wars dressing gowns available which cost a lot more than this one and it this garment is what arrives that is an ever more waste of money.

Despicable Me Presents: Minion Madness [DVD] [2010] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

1.0 out of 5 stars Please clearly state the region for playing. Disappointed 4year old!, 1 Oct. 2014
Can't play this DVD as it is region 1. My nephew is very disappointed as he loves the minions.

Womens Girls Floral Oilcloth Uni School College Messenger Satchel Shoulder Bag (Black/White/Pink/Purple) (Small/Large) (Large, Black)
Offered by TJH Trading Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular classic, 11 April 2014
I love this bag. It stops your belongings getting wet if it rains. The shoulder protector ripped and fell off rather too easily but the rest of the bag is well made.

Husband Valentine's Survival Kit Gift (Great novelty present for Valentine's day)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit of fun, 11 April 2014
This was a small bag with items that all have a connection with helping a husband survive being married. It is a fun gift and not really a serious gift. My husband enjoyed the laugh as some of the connections are rather funny.

Owls For Apple iPad Mini & iPad Mini Retina Leather Folio Presenter Case Cover with Stand Capability
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentine gift, 11 April 2014
I got this for my husband for valentines day. He loves all birds of prey and especially owls. This is a perfect cover for his new iPad mini.

Battery--World Premium Quality 3 in 1 Hybrid Armor Silicone Bumper Case Defender in White & Light Blue for iPhone 4 / 4S with Screen Protective Film & Clean Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection, 11 April 2014
I purchased this cover for my phone. It cost just 10p which was an excellent surprise and not the reason I purchased it. I find it very easily in my bag with the blue and it makes using the phone easy.

Eagle Bird of Prey Copper Pocket Watch with Chain
Eagle Bird of Prey Copper Pocket Watch with Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Anniversary gift, 7 Dec. 2013
I purchased this for my husband for our copper anniversary (7years) following the traditional gifts for anniversarys. He also has a passion for birds of prey. This was perfect and he was very surprised and pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3