Profile for Unique1306 > Reviews

Content by Unique1306

Unique1306

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pack of 100pcs 10" White Latex Party Balloons Pearl Helium Wedding Birthday Celebration Party Balloons
Offered by RaylineEC SuperDeals

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 31 May 2017
Waste of money. They are smaller than advertised and the latex is so thin they burst when you blow them up

Pack of 100pcs 10" Red Colours Latex Party Balloons Pearl Helium Wedding Birthday Celebration Party Balloons
Offered by RaylineEC SuperDeals

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish. They are smaller than advertised and the ..., 31 May 2017
Absolute rubbish. They are smaller than advertised and the rubber is paper thin that they burst when u blow them up.

BargainUniverse® PINK 3-WAY ACRYLIC UV GEL FALSE NAIL TIP CLIPPER CUTTER Top QualitY --Bargain Universe--
Offered by Hrhymeuk

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't waste my money, 31 May 2017
It broke in my hand the 2nd time I used it. I'm only giving it 2 stars as it can still b used but it no longer has spring action.

Uten 12pcs Russian Icing Piping Nozzle Tips Stainless Steel Cake Decorating Sugarcraft Pastry Tool Set
Offered by iventure

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter makes cupcakes for a living and was super excited when I bought this for her, 31 May 2017
My daughter makes cupcakes for a living and was super excited when I bought this for her. She loves it. They work as advertised and allows her to create some awesome design for her bespoke cupcakes.

TiaoBug Girls Sleeveless Shiny Dancer Ballet Dance Dress Gymnastics Leotard Tutu Skirt 7-8 Years Pink
Offered by TB TRADING UK

5.0 out of 5 stars she has comfortable growing room, 31 May 2017
My granddaughter loves it. It's slightly big but not so that you would notice, she has comfortable growing room. It's very well made and I have no doubt this will last her for sometime.

Ularma DIY Nail Art Image Stamp Plates Manicure Template (D)
Ularma DIY Nail Art Image Stamp Plates Manicure Template (D)
Offered by Ularma

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item 💅🏾, 11 May 2017
I love this, it's so easy to use and looks great
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tobar Fairy Music Box
Tobar Fairy Music Box
Offered by Fun Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2017
This review is from: Tobar Fairy Music Box (Toy)
Great gift for my granddaughter- she loves it

FairyGlo Pick Any 6 Colors Soak Off Gel Nail Polish UV LED Color Nail Art Gift Set
Offered by Huilin QYGZ

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this polish, 11 May 2017
I absolutely love this polish. If I could afford to buy every colour I would. What's even better is these are 12ml bottles.

Ularmo Stylish Nail Stamping Printing Plate Manicure Image Stamps Plate (003)
Ularmo Stylish Nail Stamping Printing Plate Manicure Image Stamps Plate (003)
Offered by Ularma

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2017
Came in good time. Love this

FairyGlo Top Base Coat Foundation Gel Nail Polish UV LED Soak Off Manicure Pedicure Lacquer Builder Gel Exclusive 15ml
Offered by Huilin QYGZ

3.0 out of 5 stars I love fairyglo polish but I'm not keen on this top ..., 11 May 2017
I love fairyglo polish but I'm not keen on this top coat. It's cloudy when it's in uv and doesn't have that hard shine that I'm used to

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4