Profile for Razvan > Reviews

Content by Razvan

Razvan

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone Dock with MFI Lightning Cable Connector, Spinido Charge and Sync Stand for Desk Compatible With iPhone 6/6 plus/5/5s (Updated Version) (Silver)
Offered by Lunster

Garmin Forerunner 225 GPS Running Watch with Wrist Based Heart Rate and Colour Display - Black/Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product until it braked, 4 Dec. 2015
it is everything the product is described to be. I gave it only 2 stars because after 6 months of moderate usage, it stopped syncing with my iPhone, or with any iPhone for that matter. The bluetooth just died. I will mention that I took extra care of the watch, because i love de it so much, great product. I never expected to have any problems with it.

Also, the charging connector is a mess. Every time, but every time I connected it, I connected it wrong. (If you connect it wrong will not snap into place, so it will not charge). The connector is made by idiots and it has a very poor connecting clip that never ever fit the watch. For 235 they change the connector and the way it charges.

PS. the connector has nothing to do with the 2 stars or the bluetooth problem.

Electrolytic Capacitor Selection - 50 Pieces - Capacitor Kit Values 1uF to 1000uF All Parts 105 Deg C
Offered by M A Components Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars over pried, 7 Jan. 2014
it is overpriced, but the components work well, most of them are functional. are packed great. i don't like the price, but this is just me

Proxima Direct® 100/200/300/400/500 LEDs String Fairy Lights for Christmas Tree Party Wedding Events Garden (8 Operation Modes, memory function) - Top Quality (Warm white, 300 LEDs)
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 7 Jan. 2014
it works great....but some of the led s burn at the beginning..there is no problem because I had 300, but the nice thing is if one burns the rest work. cool design.

MET-Rx Liquid Amino 473 ml Wild Cherry BCAA Formula Liquid
MET-Rx Liquid Amino 473 ml Wild Cherry BCAA Formula Liquid

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 7 Jan. 2014
It does something, that is for sure.... I do not know if it gains you muscle, but it surly does something. It helps me recover faster after gym, it is not a miracle worker, it does not promise to heal you in a blink of an eye, but it works at some level. If you train very hard, you will feel the training with or without it, there is no question about it. But I think it helps. The taste is incredible horrible. It is still liquid, an you can take it quick, without to much thought. I mix it with whatever I can to make that taste go away. I become very inventive when it comes to mice it with stuff. Do not mix it with milk...I usually mix it with juice, or energy drink. never with coffee.

Opteka Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Digital & Film SLR Cameras
Opteka Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Digital & Film SLR Cameras
Offered by 47th Street Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars cool product., 7 Jan. 2014
If you do not have it. buy it. It is not intrusive, battery and men card can be removed without getting it out...just swipe it on a side and there you have it. It is light, it smells ok, no problems there. I recommend it 120%

Wenger TSA 3-Dial Combination Cable Lock - Red
Wenger TSA 3-Dial Combination Cable Lock - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 7 Jan. 2014
It is a good product. I do not know how hackable it is... or how much safety it offers, but if you use it like me (i put it on at the gym locker) it does perfectly what i need it to do. It is easy to be set up, is very small, not intrusive, easy to get the combination, but if you have big hands, then it might be a problem. I have small hands, and for me it fits perfectly. I love it, but I would not trust it with expensive values.

EasyAcc® iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 4 Leather Cover Case Sleeve Carrying Case Bag Pouch Accessories - Magnetic Closure (PU Leather, Gray, Ultra Slim, for Women & Men)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Jan. 2014
nice product, as described, but not very practical. It is hard to put the iPad into it and remove it.... If it is used only for transportation, then it is ok. If it is used as a protector all around, then... the problem with yeti it in and out! - 1 star only for that.

Cellucor C4 Extreme 30 Servings - Green Apple
Cellucor C4 Extreme 30 Servings - Green Apple

3.0 out of 5 stars ok product...., 7 Jan. 2014
I cannot feel the pump from this, but it is strong. I take it before training...i don't feel anything while training, but after I am not tired. ThenI cannot sleep until 3-4 in the morning, and wake up around 12. Not such a good product for me. I strongly believe that it has a long effect after use, and it should not do that. I will not buy it again.

Battery for Asus K42 / K52 Series K42D, K42DE, K42DQ, K42DR, K42F, K42J, K42JA, K42JB, K42JC, K42JE, K42JK, K42JR, K42JV, K42N, K52D, K52DE, K52DR, K52F, K52J, K52JB, K52JC, K52JE, K52JK, K52JR, K52N
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus k52j, 7 Jan. 2014
In the beginning I was a little concerned that the battery won't fit the laptop, given the fact that it is not the original. It has the same voltage 10.8V but the capacity is 5.2Ah instead of 4.4Ah (this is a good thing thou). I do not know yet if it will hold charge for 3.5 hours, but if it doesn't I will give it different ratting. Until now, everything ok, so I recommend it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2014 10:26 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2