Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Jay Rainbow > Reviews

Content by Jay Rainbow

Jay Rainbow (bolton england)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
bagsy Pretty Cheeks Blush, Velvet Coral 6 g
bagsy Pretty Cheeks Blush, Velvet Coral 6 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply blush in peach, 24 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a handy sized cream blush in a peachy shade. The lid and shape of the container make it ideal to have in your handbag or desk draw.
It glides on and taps in well thought the shade didn't really suit me as much as the rosier blushes it is a good product and incured no adverse reactions at all.

It's been given 4 stars and not 5 because I'm not too sure how versatile a product it is for different skin tones and because on warmer days it's hard not to end up with too much on which is quite wasteful

bagsy Wonder Wand 2.5 g
bagsy Wonder Wand 2.5 g

5.0 out of 5 stars If you use benefit highbrow / moonbeam you'll love this, 17 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm fast becoming converted from my usual benefit make up to the new bagsy range.

I'm rarely in make up but over the years I've got to know exactly what suits me and what I can depend on for those days when I want the extra boost or to conceal my small scars and occasional hormonal acne. For me, mavala mascara and benefit blusher and highlighter are absolutely worth the price tags. This item, concealing duo wand, has taken me by surprise really as the final effect is very similar to the blended effects of two or three combined products.
my skin is too pale for the concealer part to work alone but with a touch of the highlighter blended in gives a very beautiful, slightly shimmery finish, very dewy is the best way I can think of to describe it.
So far I've had no adverse reactions whatsoever to any of the bagsy products but if, like me, you often react to products do a small test patch to try it before a full application.

Mavala French Manicure set
Mavala French Manicure set
Offered by Treat Your Skin

4.0 out of 5 stars Strengthes and protects your nails whilst looking fab, 17 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Mavala is a market leader in cosmetics for sensitive skin and in nail care. Having extremely reactive skin issues (due to health and medication issues) I've always chosen Mavala products over other brands so was pleased to get the opportunity to test and review this French manicure set.

For me, it's one of the best because whilst it's not fastest drying, it is kind to your nails, it nourishes them and helps strengthen them at the same time as looking fab.

Ive given this product four stars and not five because Im not sure if the quality of the nail tips is as 5 star as other brands seem to be. The drying time is a bit of a pain but for myself the benefits out weigh any other issues

Gillette Mach3 Men's Razor and 11 Razor Blades
Gillette Mach3 Men's Razor and 11 Razor Blades

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent razor, good sized pack will last a long time!, 15 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The sample pack sent to us for review was used by my nephew, who is 18. He was impressed and said it has a smooth finish and he hasn't had any nicks as of yet.
At first glance I thought this was a really good value offer to get so many blade refills as well as the razor but I'm informed by my brother that whilst these are a top brand and good value, they're almost always on offer somewhere and it's only worth the current Amazon price of £20 for the sake of convenience. However, the review stars are based solely on the product itself.

The only thing missing in my view for this set is a tin or some form of case to keep it all in. Or at least to keep the spare blades in.

OriginalMineral Know Knott 250 ml
OriginalMineral Know Knott 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Low chemical hair care producy, very good results!, 14 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love that low chemical, high natural goodness products are firmly on the mainstream market now! In the past sample of hair and beauty products have been tested and reviewed by my sister as I follow the 'no poo, low poo' hair care regime of not using anything man-made or harsh on my dark, long (ish) curly hair. This product however, is very low chemical and has oils in which will help care for and strengthen your hair so I've been using it myself.

It smells lovely and comes out in a fine mist so you get good coverage and minimal product in your hair. It does contain pure oils in the ingredients so best to only use in the spray bottle so you don't risk too much oil weighing your hair down.

I will use this every so often and especially when I have somewhere nice to be as I like it's finish, it's very convenient and hasn't irritated my skin or scalp at all.

Yes, it's expensive but for such as me, my usual hair care regime costs less than 50p a month so it's a splurge i will invest in when the sample product runs out. (for anyone intrested in natural hair care for curly tops, the book the curly girl method is avaliable on Amazon. Thats the book that made me switch over to ditching the chemical laden shampoo)

Rapesco Clipboard - A4 / Foolscap (Blue)
Rapesco Clipboard - A4 / Foolscap (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough durable and with a side pocket for your pen, 13 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The blue rapesco clipboard in A4 delivered to me for the purposes of this review was delivered in perfect condition (in a huge excess of oversized packaging but that's an aside as the review stars are based solely on the product)

It's well made, certainly a more quality item than previous ones I've purchased at a lower price. It's rough, smooth and durable. The added bonus of the side pocket for a pen is very handy and this item will be used again and again. Definitely worth the price tag in my view

Philips Avent Breastfeeding Starter
Philips Avent Breastfeeding Starter

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need for the first few months of expressing for feeds, 13 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I reviewed this product with the help of a friend who's just had a baby. Baby is struggling to latch on so the manual expressing pump, steriliser, storage containers and bottles in one convenient kit are certainly convenient! It also contains pads and dummies which go upto 6 months old. Ours were white and blue.
Its all wrapped individually and as I write this review, the retail rate on Amazon.co.uk is £139. I'd sooner it be a bit cheaper and with less packaging as I don't believe you're saving a huge amount. Nevertheless, any saving is a saving and I'd happily recomended this set to new or expecting parents looking for the complete range from a trusted brand.

All items were easy to set up and use, the tubs havent been used much as they haven't been needed at rhe moment but the lids fit on and they seem to be quite sturdy.

YuCALM for dogs (60 tablets)
YuCALM for dogs (60 tablets)
Offered by Barocco

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but didnt make any difference for our dog, 12 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a family we are often joined by either one or two rescue dogs as well as our own pets. Being very passionate about eco living and trying to do things the more herbal, natural way wherever possible these seemed like an ideal product to try out and have ready for future foster dogs.
However, to be quite honest I've found no discernable difference in using this product and if, a few weeks prior to bonfire night, we have a dog in who is wary of the noise or scared I'd be more assured using the tried and tested adaptil collars in the month prior which builds up to help dogs stay call un many situations.

Perhaps with prolonged use this would have more effect but if a dog needs regular herbal medication to cope with things you really ought to go through an animal behaviourist or be working on other ways to help your dog.

if you are unsure about anything to do with your dogs health or you feel your dog is either afraid or aggressive due to pain or fear of previous abuse, please contact a qualified vet and take steps recomended. Products like this should be for the short term

Rapesco Pencil Sharpener - Traditional Double Hole Sharpener (Pack of 20)
Rapesco Pencil Sharpener - Traditional Double Hole Sharpener (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, durable and excellent value for money, 12 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
At the time of reviewing this product these are currently on sale in Amazon for a little over five pounds instead of their rrp of over £25. When you combine this with the quality of the Rapesco brand you really are getting excellent value for money as these metal, dual sized sharpeners really are of a good quality.

I bought this product in smaller batches throughout my art degree and the quality hasn't changed at all, they're solid, reliable and unlike their plastic counterparts, they last for a long time!

Rapesco Foldback Clips - 32mm, Assorted Colours (Pack of 10)
Rapesco Foldback Clips - 32mm, Assorted Colours (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightly coloured and easy to use, 12 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a handy set of foldback clips for paperwork to have in. I'm sorting through a lot of things at the moment as we redecorate and replace some furniture, these have come in really handy as they're easy to use (I have arthritis in my hands but I can manage these, unlike their cheaper, none branded counterparts which can be very stiff and snappy)
The bold colours makes identifying bundles of documents easier as well as being generally nicer for home or personal use.
At the time of this review these are currently an add on item. This offers excellent value for money based in my experiance with these clips though I would probably be hesitant to pay the full rrp on them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20