Profile for serenity) > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
WORD PUZZLE for the HOLIDAY SOUL
WORD PUZZLE for the HOLIDAY SOUL

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gentle word puzzle, 17 Nov. 2014
I love these puzzles. My only complaint is that sometimes the words go over two lines with no notification.. Why cant they be set out to have a whole word on one line and start the new word on a new line. Its a bit of a pain, but I suppose you get used to it.
But I still love these puzzles and have several downloaded.

My Xmas Tree
My Xmas Tree

3.0 out of 5 stars wallpaper? where???, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: My Xmas Tree (App)
As much as I love Christmas and decorating the tree. This app would have been brilliant but I can't save it as my wallpaper. So what is the point as this is supposed to be what it's for. :-(

Across Birmingham on the 29a
Across Birmingham on the 29a
by David Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Distant memories !!!, 22 April 2014
I used to ride this bus route for many years. As a child when visiting relations and then as transport to get to work.
I used to live not far from the Pheasey Estate terminus and this was in the days when the estates had a more limited service than today. But is still brings back many memories of past times.
A good book to reminisce with.

The Sound Of Bread (International Release)
The Sound Of Bread (International Release)

5.0 out of 5 stars Itsa nice to reminise, 12 Mar. 2014
I have this in my vast record collection. Yes. Vinyl... I still have them all.
It was good to see this, now on my kindle and I listen to it in bed when playing games.
Sleep, what's that????

Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
I play this on Facebook and now its on my Kindle!!!
I'm even more hooked.
Its running as I'm typing this. lol.

Free Talking Bible - Philippians
Free Talking Bible - Philippians

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best version going, 4 Mar. 2014
I wanted to read the whole book of Philippians, not one verse and press a button before getting the next verse.
Not good if you want to sit back and listen without interruption.

Shropshire Star News
Shropshire Star News

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than paying the extortionate price for a paper each evening, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Shropshire Star News (App)
This paper is my local evening paper and I used to buy it for many years.
Since the price went up and no extra added content, except on Saturday and an even higher cost. I have stopped buying it.

Now I get it for free on my Kindle :-)

A Killer Among Us: . (Women of Justice Book 3)
A Killer Among Us: . (Women of Justice Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 26 Feb. 2014
This is my sort of book. Crime/thriller and then a touch of God added too.
Which meant explicit sex and no 'f' words. (My pet hate)

I read all three parts of this trilogy (Sleep? Whats that?) and then read the authors comments.
I was a bit sad to see that it was a trilogy and nothing more. All of the characters involved could have gone on to more with their work and church life.

I always wanted to be a 'Walton' when growing up. I now want to be part of this family. Would they like a 'step gran'???
I must explore this author more and especially the American Christian Fiction Writers of America.

Bubble SafariTM
Bubble SafariTM

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bubble SafariTM (App)
I have been playing this game for a while on Facebook. I now have it on my Kindle Fire.
So I can play while watching tv.

My only criticism is that I get as far as level 91 and then It goes back to the beginning.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, but in a nice way, 20 Feb. 2014
I have always been an avid book reader, but since buying a bog standard Kindle I have read more than ever.
But after 2 years, I decided to upgrade, basically for a light.
I have been using one of those bendy torches attached so that I could read in bed.

This new Kindle Fire came up at a nice price and I treated myself. I am not as technologically minded with new things as some and was pleasantly surprised as to what I could do.
I can now play games, listen to music and use the internet without leaving my armchair.
As for reading books, I tend to stick to the old Kindle. I have to give the new one a rest at some point!!!

I have seen some reviews about this machine not having a camera.
Well, if I've never had one before, I wont miss it, but It does seem a good idea. Another action for me to consider when I have to upgrade this one.

I love it..