Profile for katherine fyffe > Reviews

Selected Poems
Selected Poems
by Linton Kwesi Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Selected Poems (Paperback)
HAD TO GET THIS BOOK FOR MY A LEVEL CORSE AND I MUST SAY ITS A BAD BLUDCLART BOOK!!!!
MADE MY TIME ON THE A-LEVEL ENGLISH LITERAURE COURSE AT COLLEGE SLIGHTLY BAREABLE, I APPRECIATE THAT LINTON

Nigel Benn
Nigel Benn
by Nigel Benn

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT !!!, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Nigel Benn (Paperback)
Bought this book after watching a documentary about him on channel 5, great book really interesting. Im glad I bought it.

I Knew You Were Trouble
I Knew You Were Trouble

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT !!!!1, 6 Mar. 2013
LOVE THIS SONG, AS EXSPECTED FROM TAYLOR SWIFT ITS SUPER CATCHY. I FIND MYSELF LISTENING TO IT ALOT AND I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT THE SONG HIGHLIGHTS AND OWMS UP TO THE FACT THAT FEMALES DO SOMETIMES KNOWINGLY GET INVOLVED IN SITUATIONS/RELATIONSHIPS THAT HAVE MASSIVE RED CAUTION SIGNS AT THE ENTRANCE. WELL DONE TAYLOR FOR ADMITTING THIS !!!!!!

Sociology
Sociology
by Anthony Giddens

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Sociology (Paperback)
Very useful. Quite a large book that covers a range of topics good for 1st year sociology uni students and those interested in the subject.

Researching Social Life
Researching Social Life
by Nigel Gilbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 20 Feb. 2013

Beechfield Turn-up Beanie, Classic Red
Beechfield Turn-up Beanie, Classic Red
Offered by 247Clix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product, 20 Feb. 2013
Good quality hat, holds good shape, but I am yet to see wether it will hold up after being put in the washing machine (that being said I would not be too upset if it didn't given the price).

COLORFUL Red Out Shampoo Treatment 8oz/236ml (Pack of 1)
COLORFUL Red Out Shampoo Treatment 8oz/236ml (Pack of 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 20 Feb. 2013
Delivery time was great considering the fact that it was shipped form america to the uk, it arrived in about 5 days(estimated delivery time was 1 month. The price is quite expensive given the size of the bottle, but I had no choice but to buy it here as it is near impossible finding this product online or in london stores. The shampoo does what it says and really helped to remove the ginger tint that was left on my scalp/roots after I had dyed my hair black then bleached it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2013 7:49 PM BST

Sooner or Later
Sooner or Later

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Sooner or Later (MP3 Download)
I'm a Shakka fan so no surprise that I LOVE!!!!!!!!! THIS SONG.
AMAZING work :) and lyrics that actually have some meaning and depth.