Profile for Mrs C Tookey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
G520 Ladies dress Bandeau, Color:Beige;Sizes:One Size
G520 Ladies dress Bandeau, Color:Beige;Sizes:One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 10 Jun. 2016
I like wearing this dress the material is non crease and looks nice on. I am 5.5 and I have had to cut the bottom off by about 3 " but I suppose if you had heals on instead of beach sandals it might be ok. Well worth buying.

A Daughter's Disgrace
A Daughter's Disgrace

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed reading this book., 10 Jun. 2016
This is my second Kitty Neale and have ordered my 3rd novel. This one like the others is an easy read, even if I didn't read for a couple of days it was easy to pick up again and get into it.

Simple Dominoes
Simple Dominoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Only had this game a few hours., 25 May 2016
This review is from: Simple Dominoes (App)
Only installed it overnight so I have only just tried it. Seems ok but won't know if I will keep it installed till I play more. Bit premature asking really.

Revlon Lash/ Adhesive Remover
Revlon Lash/ Adhesive Remover
Offered by OhBeauty

4.0 out of 5 stars I have never used this before so was quite impressed. It did get all the glue off., 3 May 2016
A good item

Living Dangerously
Living Dangerously

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine once I got into it., 16 April 2016
This is my second book by this author, I enjoyed the first one but this one was a slow going at first, I am about half way through now so beginning to enjoy it.

Womens Ladies Flat Glitter Bow Front Slip On Ballerina Ballet Fashion Dressy Pumps Shoes - R97 (6, SILVER)
Offered by Shu Crazy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 3 April 2016
Very pretty and sparkly, quite soft so no blisters even with the first time wear. Nice for day or evening either with skirt or trousers. Worth adding to your wardrobe to ad a bit of glam.

All 4
All 4

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work., 3 April 2016
This review is from: All 4 (App)
Doesn't work in Spain, glad I didn't pay for it.

Mrs Caldicot's Cabbage War
Mrs Caldicot's Cabbage War
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this film very much., 1 April 2016
Love this film, Pauline Collins plays a good part, but I enjoyed her in Shirley Valentine as well. In this she is put in an old people's home after her husband dies in an accident, by her son way before her time because he has plans to develop the land her house sits on, but she gets her revenge on her son and the pompous manager of the home, played by her real husband John Alderton and ends up taking over the running of the home, very funny in places. It's a film you could enjoy watching a few times.

Effie Gray
Effie Gray
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good film., 1 April 2016
This review is from: Effie Gray (Amazon Video)
Bit slow going, but I enjoy period drama, my husband got bored with it and left it at about a quarter of the way through. Very dark in places as not much lighting, Ema Thompson played a good part. I will watch it on my own again soon, as I like the rest of the cast and feel you need to watch it alone to really get into it.

PERSONALISED DAY YOU WERE BORN BIRTHDAY GIFT - For any date back to 1900!
PERSONALISED DAY YOU WERE BORN BIRTHDAY GIFT - For any date back to 1900!
Offered by Countercraft Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars A special birthday gift., 1 April 2016
A wonderful gift for a special birthday. The recipient was absolutely thrilled with it. A well presented item and lovely keepsake. Quick post as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12