Profile for ms rich > Reviews

Content by ms rich

ms rich (Uk)

Optimist Creed: and Other Inspirational Classics, Discover the Life-Changing Power of Gratitude and Optimism
by Christian D. Larson

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will make your soul sing, 28 Jun. 2013
Wow this is a powerful book and has given me a lot of joy in the short time I have owned it. I am a writer and always have several books open at any given time for reference and inspiration, but this will be open constantly. Their is so much wisdom said in such a practical way. I have many books on New Thought, but if you are just starting out on this subject this might be the only book you need to read.

Dollars Want Me: The New Road to Opulence; A Soul Culture Lesson (Classic Reprint)
by Henry Harrison Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Dollars want me!, 28 Jun. 2013
This is an uplifting book and it really works. Whatever you want want's you. How could it be any other way. This is a tiny book that you can read and reread in half an hour. The information is a casket of hidden treasure. Transformational. I will soon be writing my own book on this very subject with a few tiny suggestions on how to make what you want happen almost instantly. Small clue is to STOP watching TV especially the 'NEWS'!! and concentrate on your own news .... GOOD NEWS!!

Whatever you really want, as long as it is for the good of yourself and everyone else, IT WANT'S YOU. Wish for others what you wish for yourself. Try it and then tell others about it. It's not just about money, though that is needed to have the most choices in life. Change the word Dollar for anything. The key is to get the words into your psyche with repetition ... just like the adverts!! Once firmly there, watch the magic happen.

Wishing for you the best of everything.

Country Colour Combination: Classic Colour Schemes That Never Fail (Country Living)
by Kate Butcher

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely inspiring book, 28 Jun. 2013
This is truly a book to dip into and enjoy again and again. An absolute treasure trove of endless possibilities for creating rooms you will want to relax and spend time in. Mine arrived on a wet afternoon, so I got cosy and read it from cover to cover in one sitting.

One or two of the photographs particularly have caught my imagination and I have already got the paint charts out, picked my new colour scheme of summer sky and sand, had a quick de-clutter of my tartan throws and gold and burgundy cushions, and ordered some fresh yellow gingham checked and seaside themed cushions. Luckily my curtains and sofa's are natural linen so these changes will turn the room instantly from a wintry look, to a lovely ice cream cones and sandy toes on holidays feel.

It goes into sumptuous detail on every colour combination imaginable, and the moods they create in different rooms. There are some pictures of country kitchens unctuously painted in buttermilk and gooseberry, that I know I will be using next time I decorate. It also shows easy ways of making over rooms without great expense. None of the rooms in the photographs have that awful contrived look of a lot of interior design books and magazines. They are lovely homely, timeless, comfortable looking rooms. These looks could be used to create character and bring soul into any type of home. A single hollyhock displayed in an old milk bottle on the kitchen windowsill brings the garden in, (even if you don't have one),and is one of the simple details used to show an easily copied unpretentious charm.

If you like traditional, country, natural looking interiors then you will love this book. Colour has such an impact, it's good to really see what works with what so that we can choose exactly the right shades that will make us happy. With planning, I can see how I will be easily able to change just a few things to turn my 'summer' look back into autumn/winter etc. Altogether a great book.

My book, though second hand, is in lovely condition, and after giving the cover a quick wipe with a damp cloth, looks brand new.

I am Me, I am Free: The Robots Guide to Freedom
I am Me, I am Free: The Robots Guide to Freedom
by David Icke

5.0 out of 5 stars ms rich, 3 Sept. 2007
I first read this book over christmas 06. It left me horrified, depressed and excited (page 99) in equal measure.

I mentioned it to a few friends and family and without exception their reaction was one of pity for me!! I think they thought I had lost the plot. I have now done vast amounts of research on some of the subjects he touches upon in this work and found he is well informed to say the least.

I have just finished re reading I am Me I am Free and it makes more sense after having done my research.

The truth is well hidden, right in front of our eyes.

This book has totally transformed the way I see the world. It became a catalyst for positive change for me and I think the more people read it the better.

I have used the information to become financially free. I would like to share my experiences with as many like - minded people as possible.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2009 3:23 PM GMT