Profile for Marie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BrainDead, Season 1
BrainDead, Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 29 Aug. 2017
This review is from: BrainDead, Season 1 (Amazon Video)
brilliant!

lavera Hair Repair & Care Shampoo ∙ Organic Rose ∙ Dry, damaged hair ∙ Vegan ✔ Organic Hair Care ✔ Natural Cosmetics ✔ 250ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Shampoo, Conditioner Terrible, 12 Aug. 2017
Confusingly, of all the natural shampoos I have tried, this seemed to be one of the best, that is until I tried the conditioner... which was useless. It's a shame as I love Lavera skincare products :(

Pro Breeze Professional Mini 6" Clip Fan for Home, Office and Desk (2-Speed)
Pro Breeze Professional Mini 6" Clip Fan for Home, Office and Desk (2-Speed)
Offered by One Retail Group

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a fan!, 7 July 2017
This is a great fan for the price, clip it where ever you need it, plenty powerful enough for one person.

Hello World
Hello World
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon - please bring us more technology documentaries like this one., 11 May 2017
This review is from: Hello World (Amazon Video)
I haven't finished watching this series yet, but as I came upon it in the Amazon library by accident, it deserves a little more promotion. Ashlee Vance, as usual, does a great job of making advanced technology and the people that are working on it, accessible, fascinating and inspiring. Amazon - please bring us more technology documentaries like this one.

Desigual Women's T-Shirt Dina, White, XX-Large
Desigual Women's T-Shirt Dina, White, XX-Large
Offered by Belle Divino

4.0 out of 5 stars Larger fitting than expected., 5 May 2017
This review is from: Desigual Women's T-Shirt (Apparel)
Nice design, the XXL is much larger than expected, equivalent to UK 18/20 I would say.

Desigual Women's Ts_Ceci Long Sleeve Top
Desigual Women's Ts_Ceci Long Sleeve Top
Price: £46.66 - £54.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, slimmer fit than other Desigual tops, 5 May 2017
Nice top, I have this in XXL, which in my opinion is equivalent to a UK size 16. Much slimmer fitting than a t-shirt I have from Desigual which drowns me at XXL and seems more like an 18/20. It's thinner fabric than it looks and so clings a bit more than expected.

Levi's Women's 311 SHAPING SKINNY Jeans, Blue (EMPTY SKY), W33/L34
Levi's Women's 311 SHAPING SKINNY Jeans, Blue (EMPTY SKY), W33/L34

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fitting women's jeans ever!, 17 April 2017
Great fitting jeans, 34L perfect leg length for me and hard to find. Stay in shape as well.

Soap And Glory One Heck Of A Blot All Day Liquid-To-Powder Foundation For Oily Skin - Fair Enough 30ml
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

1.0 out of 5 stars dry and powdery, 12 Mar. 2017
I bought this in boots after a recommendation on youtube and I found it to look really horrible on my skin. It sunk into every little nook and cranny and looked all dry and powdery :-(

Jane Iredale PureLash Lengthening Mascara, Navy 7 g
Jane Iredale PureLash Lengthening Mascara, Navy 7 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great navy mascara with asymmetric wand., 27 Nov. 2016
Lovely navy mascara, with an unusual but really effective asymmetric wand.

Ecotools Five Piece Travel Collection
Ecotools Five Piece Travel Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong set received - lovely brushes, 27 Nov. 2016
Lovely soft brushes, the large brush is perfect for applying mineral foundation. However I actually received a different set of brushes than those shown in the picture. I received Mineral Powder brush, Eye Shading brush, Concealer brush and Mini Kabuki brush.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3