Profile for A. Pearce > Reviews

Content by A. Pearce

A. Pearce (Shirley, Solihull)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mens Real Leather Grecian Slippers 9 UK
Mens Real Leather Grecian Slippers 9 UK
Offered by Chums Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers about half a size too large. I needed an 8.5 size sadly., 23 Sept. 2017
I possibly needed a size of 8.5 but they don't offer half-sizes. I am getting used to them as otherwise they work well. I had tried a size 8 from another High St vendor but they were definitely too small and I took them back. Otherwise they will do for the time being.

Stagg KXS-A6 Double Braced X Frame Keyboard Stand
Stagg KXS-A6 Double Braced X Frame Keyboard Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 27 Mar. 2017
Very solid and good quality product.

The Sound of Music Family Scrapbook
The Sound of Music Family Scrapbook
by Fred Bronson

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent addition to books on "Sound of Music"., 1 Jan. 2017
Bought as a requested present for our daughter and has been much appreciated. An excellent addition to the existing books on the Sound of Music.

Brennenstuhl  1507453  Remote Control Set 1  3 RCS 1000 Comfort
Brennenstuhl 1507453 Remote Control Set 1 3 RCS 1000 Comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars I had initial difficulty inderstanding instructions. But it works ..., 6 Dec. 2014
I had initial difficulty inderstanding instructions. But it works and I regularly control two mains sockets that were difficult to reach from my 'office' space.

Casio Collection Unisex Watch AW-81D-2AVES
Casio Collection Unisex Watch AW-81D-2AVES
Offered by TONEWATCH S.A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super analogue/digital watch., 4 July 2014
Superb watch at a remarkable price purchased Mar 2014.. I regularly use stop watch and time synchronisation with BBC pips every day. Other funtcions only occasionally. This was a replacement for an identical watch whose 'D' button become intermittent. Original watch purchased July 2010. Thought cheaper to buy new than get it repaired?

Cooksmart Apples Apron
Cooksmart Apples Apron

5.0 out of 5 stars This tea cosy fits comfortably the lot and ensures my tea remains much hotter, 4 July 2014
I bought this pair for an old fashioned tea-cosy. That is continuing to work very well over a tea-pot with an ageing woolly tea cosy which allowed handle and spout to protrude. This tea cosy fits comfortably the lot and ensures my tea remains much hotter. The apron I have only had need to use a few tmes but it is fine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb replacement foil & cutter. Old one had lasted nearly 3 years!, 4 July 2014
I hadn't cleaned my razor for a long while.I purchased it in May 2011. It shaved well for nearly 3 years. Then I suddenly realised the outer foil was feeling rough and the shave was no longer so good. I purchased this item and it has transformed my old razor, hopefully for another nearly 3 years? Buy with confidence.

iGadgitz Black Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation 8gb, 32gb & 64gb + Belt Clip & Screen protector
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars But very pleased with the iotem, 4 July 2014
It works well, holds the iPod Touch very firmly giving access to necessary buttons. One has to turn the device over to unlock the simple push-click. That can entangle headphone cables. But very pleased with the iotem.

COLOP Green Line Id Protector Stamp - Black
COLOP Green Line Id Protector Stamp - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and obtain Identity Protector, 12 May 2014
I chose the item as my previous Identity Overrider had just broken. I was delighted to see that Amazon stocked an equivalent product and ordered it. It came promptly, required little setting up and has worked well since.

TomTom GO LIVE 825 5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps (45 Countries) (discountinued by manufacturer)
Offered by LCD & Plasma Service GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars TomTom GO LIVE TRAFFIC 825 model, 25 Mar. 2014
I bought it as a replacement for a damaged one. The new one automatically used my older item's login codes to access full TYraffic GO LIVE information.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3