Profile for MF > Reviews

MF

Wild Republic Floppies 76cm Snow Leopard Plush
Wild Republic Floppies 76cm Snow Leopard Plush
Offered by BuySend

5.0 out of 5 stars A very cuddly toy that'll make anyone happy! The Fabric is well made and the overall ..., 7 May 2015
It's a giant Snow Leopard! A very cuddly toy that'll make anyone happy! The Fabric is well made and the overall design is very good, the best addition has to be that super long tail to which I find the only fault in that I wish is was some what thicker like a real life Snow Leopard but nonetheless it is still a very beautiful item! 11/10

Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset with Detachable Noise-cancelling Microphone (PC / MAC)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 star product, 21 Feb. 2015
Just got these in today and I can say that for the price (with p&p) £25 these are not a bad piece of kit.

The Microphone is clear, and can be heard quite well.

When listening to music it amplifies the bass which can be annoying depending on the song but for some it is nice to finally hear the bass line.

When I first put them on they were a tad bit tight but they have settled in and feel quite comfortable on my head. No moving about and stay in place which is always a plus!

All in all this is a good product if you want that gaming piece of kit but are on a budget. Or if you just want to talk to friends and family over the internet whilst listening to music this is also a good product.

Hold Your Fire
Hold Your Fire
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars A shakey first listen, but ends brilliantly!, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Hold Your Fire (Audio CD)
I had only just got into Rush and had bought 2112, A Farewell to Kings and Moving Pictures. A friend of mine bought me this as a present and at first I just hated it, however after several listens it has become my favourite album to listen to when I just want to relax, pass a bus ride or something. I highly recommend! It is different but in a good way in my books! Time Stand Still, Force Ten and Tai Shan being my top 3 in the album but everything else is up there! I can see why Rush fans are so loyal to this amazing band! In the end it has definately made me a loyal fan!

Tales From The Kingdom Of Fife
Tales From The Kingdom Of Fife

5.0 out of 5 stars Heroic Fantasy Power Metal from the creator of Alestorm, 5 April 2013
To any fans of Alestorm out there, remember that first time you played an Alestorm song... that feeling returns when you put in Gloryhammer for the first time! A great album! I do however have one slight problem and that is I feel there wasn't enough Epicness given to some parts in the songs but that doesn't hold it back! Just remember that Gloryhammer are not taking themselves seriously and you will enjoy this album better than any other power metal album for the year! If you loved Alestorm and are hoping for album 4 then Gloryhammer will keep you sated until then and before long you'll be chanting along to the songs!