Profile for Odette Faulkner > Reviews

Content by Odette Faulkner

Odette Faulkner

ASICS Gel-Nimbus 17, Men's Training Running Shoes, Black (Onyx/White/Flash Yellow 9901), 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 22 Jun. 2015
Very comfortable from the first wear great design

BT Decor 1200 Telephone with BT Answer 1571 Voice Mail Indication
BT Decor 1200 Telephone with BT Answer 1571 Voice Mail Indication

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking little phone, 2 Feb. 2010
We had a huge telephone/fax which was crowding our desk. We hardly ever needed the fax anyway. So we replaced it with this great looking phone. Very easy to set up, with more facilities than we need. We are very happy with it.

The Wire: Truth Be Told
The Wire: Truth Be Told
by Rafael Alvarez

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wire: Truth Be Told. You'd never believe it, 6 Nov. 2009
We bought this book for my son for his 21st birthday. He loves it, and he is not a guy that reads a lot.
Must be a good sign, then

GEM Camera Case for Canon PowerShot E1, A2000IS, A1000IS
GEM Camera Case for Canon PowerShot E1, A2000IS, A1000IS
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera case, 30 Sept. 2009
I ordered the Gem camera case for our new Canon Powershot A1000IS on a Friday, it shipped the same day, and I received it on the Saturday, just before our trip...Prompt and excellent service. Good value, too. What more can I say? The case is well designed, and the camera fits perfectly.

Canon PowerShot A1000 IS Digital Camera - Grey (10.0MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.5 LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars quite a nice little camera, 28 Aug. 2009
We had to replace our Canon A75 which packed up during our holidays. The A1000IS is much smaller, but packs a lot of functions. However, it is very easy to use and the instructions are very clear. I would recommend it to anyone.

French Café
French Café
Offered by LV'S UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mix of French songs, 23 Jun. 2009
This review is from: French Café (Audio CD)
Quite a good mix of French songs, some unknown (by me)artists, and some long time friends, which was good to hear again.