Profile for Sagadolly > Reviews

Content by Sagadolly

Sagadolly (Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Lenovo G500 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i3-3110 2.4GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel Integrated Graphics, Bluetooth, Camera, DVDRW, Windows 8.1 Home Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, massive storage, wonderful keyboard., 22 May 2014
I was impressed with the tech spec of this laptop for the price and have not been disappointed with the performance. As a professional typist I need a good keyboard I can bash away on and this one is the best I've used. It flashes around apps speedily and as for Windows 8.1 - I love it. The vast memory means I can save as many photos, music, games etc as I like without slowing down the performance. Also - no more laptop knee! It is very cool no matter how long you have it on and has a good battery life. Downsides - there's no doubt it is heavier than others for its size. If you want a laptop to carry around frequently it might not be for you. Personally I use this at home and prefer my phone or a tablet for travel.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2014 8:07 PM BST

It Ain't Half Hot Mum - Complete Collection [DVD] [1974]
It Ain't Half Hot Mum - Complete Collection [DVD] [1974]
Dvd ~ Windsor Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed my socks off., 10 Jan. 2014
I'd forgotten just how well written and funny this show was. What a breath of fresh air! I have given up on the current raft of comedies on TV - boring and predictable. These vintage gems are solid gold.

Hi-De-Hi - The Complete Collection [DVD] [2013]
Hi-De-Hi - The Complete Collection [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Paul Shane
Offered by encorerecords

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed my socks off., 10 Jan. 2014
I'd forgotten just how well written and funny this show was. I had a Hi-De-Hi-fest watching three series back to back. I have given up on the current raft of comedies on TV - boring and predictable. These vintage gems are solid gold.

Transcend 1TB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Military-Grade Shock Resistance Portable Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy item, good value, 10 Jan. 2014
This trendy little beauty impresses everybody. Easy to use and very good value at the sale price. The shock resistance is very reassuring if you are clumsy like me.

Planes [DVD]
Planes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dane Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present., 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Planes [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my young grandsons who loved it. If you have young relatives this is the ideal present. Good value.

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief / Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Double Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, great films, 10 Jan. 2014
Bought for my young grandsons who loved it. If you have young relatives this is the ideal present. Very good value.

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - good value., 17 July 2013
Easy to install and use. Does the job and has picked up many viruses. It annoys me that Norton demands an inflated price to renew the cover annually - I always buy a new disc at half the price.

Omron Intellisense M7 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Multi Cuff
Omron Intellisense M7 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Multi Cuff
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind., 2 Jun. 2013
Keeping a check on your blood pressure puts you mind at rest. Easy to use and easy to read display. Instructions clear and simple.

Apple Tote Handbag
Apple Tote Handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Apple Tote Handbag (Luggage)
Bought for my daughter's birthday present. She really loves it. Other family bought the matching items for the set. Good site for something unusual.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the price, 2 Jun. 2013
This shaver is more expensive than others advertised but it works!! I have wasted money on others that don't! It is also very cute standing on my shelf.

Page: 1 | 2