Profile for Tarcon > Reviews

Content by Tarcon

Tarcon "Happy Gardener" (Norfolk, UK)

Bose ® SoundDock ® digital music system (Gloss Black)
Bose ® SoundDock ® digital music system (Gloss Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality, 25 Aug. 2011
The Bose SoundDock II system has the most amazing sound. Bose really know how to let you here every detail in a piece of music. There are not any controls on the unit other than volume. You do not need to tweek any trebles or bass as the sound is just amazing. I would throughly recommend this product. I wish I had purchased it sooner!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2011 1:12 PM BST

Cuisinart 'Cook & Steam' Rice Cooker
Cuisinart 'Cook & Steam' Rice Cooker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 31 Dec. 2010
An excellent steamer/rice cooker. Never again will you have problems cooking perfect rice. This clever little device does it all for you. Just put equal parts water to rice and away you go. It takes about 12 minutes for perfect fluffy rice every time. The steamer is great for vegetables too. I already own this product. I purchased this one for my parents for Christmas. They love it!

Bosch Isio Shape & Edging Li-Ion Shear
Bosch Isio Shape & Edging Li-Ion Shear
Offered by Allgoods Direct
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Isio Shape & Edge. A Happy Customer, 30 Jun. 2009
This is a great device. The two blade set is worth the extra money. Cuts very smoothly. It is lightweight and fits nicely into your hand. Last for about 40 minutes on continuous use. Charges quite quickly too. I enjoyed the product so much that I order one for my Mum. She loves it!